Crocker or Walker

thomas_91

I just give my honest opinion on him. Sorry if that displeases you.

The fact that you choose to defend the man, who obviously dislikes our club, neither pleases nor displeases me.

I just find it odd.

If you can't hear the glee in his voice every-time Rangers are in bother, you're obviously choosing not to....cos believe me it's there.

The fact that you choose to defend the man, who obviously dislikes our club, neither pleases nor displeases me.

I just find it odd.

If you can't hear the glee in his voice every-time Rangers are in bother, you're obviously choosing not to....cos believe me it's there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGAV58hWj-o

Listen to the "glee" in his voice when we score.

Listen to the "glee" in his voice when we score.

He's employed as a commentator for a UK company, he's hardly going to show his allegiance when a British club has just scored against a Turkish one.

You listen to him gloating when A'deen went 2-up, and his constant comments regarding how celtic would be loving it? Strange how he never mentions how Rangers fans will feel when the tinks are getting beat.

I'm not sure if you have a vested interest in this man, or if you're just extremely naive..

He's employed as a commentator for a UK company, he's hardly going to show his allegiance when a British club has just scored against a Turkish one.

You listen to him gloating when A'deen went 2-up, and his constant comments regarding how celtic would be loving it? Strange how he never mentions how Rangers fans will feel when the tinks are getting beat.

I'm not sure if you have a vested interest in this man, or if you're just extremely naive..

:lol: :lol: