Nikica Jelavic requires ankle surgery

DivDee

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ankle sprain recovery for third degree sprains takes significantly longer, and may require surgery if sprains become a chronic problem. It can take 8-12 weeks to fully recover from a third degree ankle sprain.

Bad news i guess!!

Ankle sprain recovery for third degree sprains takes significantly longer, and may require surgery if sprains become a chronic problem. It can take 8-12 weeks to fully recover from a third degree ankle sprain.

Bad news i guess!!

You shitting yourself incase he somehow makes a quick recovery?

Same here it's been on my mind and getting me down all day :( I've been so impressed and excited at going to see him every week. Some of the touches, the efforts (bicycle against hearts) and the goals(overhead kick) The man is pure class. Fucking scunnered hes out.

I hope we get him back as soon as possible but we shouldn't risk him if he isn't 100%. Got to be gutted for him, he has just started his Rangers career and he has missed out on Champions League and now looks likely to miss his first old firm match.

Na I am in some serious need of cheering up, I canne shake this. 2 years we wait for a signing, and we eventually get a real good one. Then whack, oot for possibly as long as 4 months? WHIT Say it ain't so. :(

They have a huge element of scum in their fanbase.

The wee torags who sit down on the left hand side in their main stand are cunts.

Gave Webster some amount of abuse, and they were also the lot who pelted the linesmen with the bottle.

The wee torags who sit down on the left hand side in their main stand are cunts.

Gave Webster some amount of abuse, and they were also the lot who pelted the linesmen with the bottle.

And some were throwing coins.

They only came to see the Rangers. bet you they don't turn up every week.?

Nikica Jelavic has spoken of his fury at Hearts midfielder Ian Black and the challenge that has left him facing three months on the sidelines.

The Rangers striker has undergone surgery in a Zagreb hospital to repair damaged ankle ligaments after limping off in the 2-1 victory at Tynecastle on Saturday.

The recovery period could rule £4million signing Jelavic out of action for the rest of 2010, with a best-case scenario now thought to be a return within eight weeks

The 25-year-old was crocked by a scything tackle from Black and said he was astonished that the former Inverness player was not sent off by referee Craig Thomson.

Speaking before he went under the knife, Jelavic said: ‘I’m mad at him, of course I am angry. It was an obvious intent to hit me - he had no chance of getting the ball.

'He could have tried to stop me by pulling my shirt, but he was going to stop me any way he could.

‘It should have been a red card. Can you imagine? A yellow card for a tackle that costs me three months? But I won’t take revenge when we next play - that’s not what I am like.’

Despite his deep disappointment at a lengthy spell out of action, the former Rapid Vienna frontman pledged to return a better player for Rangers.

‘This won’t break me, I will come back even stronger,’ he insisted.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1318076/Nikica-Jelavic-rages-Hearts-star-Ian-Black-injury-rule-months.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz11X23Jgry

[quote name='Kev' date='06 October 2010 - 12:48 AM' timestamp='1286322523' post='1058365037']

Don't let them get to you.

I'm with you..

Those who anger you conquer you..

but as my brother would say.

"Fuck them all"