This should stimulate debate ...

Personally, I really can't be arsed with Internationals. However, I think it would be more interesting if we seen more players that normally we wouldn't see, playing for their nation.

So, here is my question.

What would you guys think of either the Current national teams or a Second National team with players that could only be picked if they are playing in the nation that they were born in?

For example

The Scottish National team could only be made up from Scottish players playing in Scotland.

I think it would give more lesser known players a chance to make it into the big time. BUT the Actual National team has priority?

So there would be

Scotland - McGregor, McFadden, Miller, Flether etc etc

Scotland II - Langfield, Swanson, Harkins, Murphy

Etc etc.

No I mean like a national team that can only play Scottish players BASED in scotland.

Ahhh, sorry mate. Misunderstood (tu), but i agree with Papa and OC. If the top teams in international football can do it, why can't we? Also think your idea is a good one aswell OB.

Ahhh, sorry mate. Misunderstood (tu), but i agree with Papa and OC. If the top teams in international football can do it, why can't we? Also think your idea is a good one aswell OB.

(tu)

I think we should have probably tried to get Novo and the like.

To be honest though, i'd much rather we gave chances to the Scottish boys who were born and bred here. We need better coaches and the removal of the 'No Ball Games' from streets.

Personally, I really can't be arsed with Internationals. However, I think it would be more interesting if we seen more players that normally we wouldn't see, playing for their nation.

So, here is my question.

What would you guys think of either the Current national teams or a Second National team with players that could only be picked if they are playing in the nation that they were born in?

For example

The Scottish National team could only be made up from Scottish players playing in Scotland.

I think it would give more lesser known players a chance to make it into the big time. BUT the Actual National team has priority?

So there would be

Scotland - McGregor, McFadden, Miller, Flether etc etc

Scotland II - Langfield, Swanson, Harkins, Murphy

Etc etc.

McFadden and Fletcher aren't based in Scotland!!?? :huh:

McFadden and Fletcher aren't based in Scotland!!?? :huh:

I know. Thats the Current national team. The Current national team will stay and they can call players from anywhere. I'm saying we could set up another national team for players of Scottish Nationality BASED in scotland.