Julio Sergio crying against Brescia

H72

He must've hurt his foot pretty badly but can you imagine if McGregor started crying during a league game for Rangers? :lol: It does look like he's been hurt pretty bad but he surely must've been taking the cunt a wee bit.

There's a certain feeling of sympathy towards him. Its like watching a fat kid playing in goals, in the rain, conceding everything, just wanting the game to end so he can go home and have a KFC.

EDIT: Apparently, he damaged his ankle ligaments.

Was his foot not broken at the time?

I had a feeling I maybe should've researched his injury. I was going to but then didn't. He was a bit of a daft arse coming out that far, though.

It was a freakin joke. Mexes made a clean tackle outside the box, which got him sent off, then gave Brescia a penalty. Then Sergio does in his ankle ligaments, and he's not even allowed to go off the field and have someone else stand in for him. Rubbish refereeing.

I'm sitting just now recovering from ankle ligament damage - albeit not as serious as his - and now feel even worse. That must've been horrific.

Ooft, how did you do that mate? :(

Was playing with my football team and played a one-two with our right-mid, pushing up the park (a very rare occurence for me as a centre-back in a 3-5-2 :lol:) and as I received the ball back I ran onto my ankle full pelt. Fucking yelped like a little girl. Got back up, and by this time it had already started swelling up, so stupidly I got sprayed with the deep-freeze stuff and played on.

Bad idea. First tackle back on, the opposing team's striker sticks his studs right into my ankle when I had the ball. Again, I ignored the pain - being the hardman (idiot) - and received two more challenges which basically fucked me big time. No-one to blame but myself. Been out for 5 weeks, nearing 6 and the swelling is still there. I've been at the physio every week getting treatment and although it isn't as bad as it is, the fact that theres still inflammation means I'm not ready to play. I'm going to push for training next week so I get a feel for things again but all it takes is one bad challenge, miskick or even a strike of the ball and I could be right back to square one.

Unbelievably frustrating.

:anguish: Hope it improves soon mate. Hope the striker who studded you got his just desserts :wanker:

Cunt scored 2 and setup another. :lol: :lol:

He was ugly though so I guess I win on that ground.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Aye but the thing is, Messi is an absolute twat for his "anti-football" remarks.

Lost in translation.

He basically complimented us for our abilty to defend.

I'm sitting just now recovering from ankle ligament damage - albeit not as serious as his - and now feel even worse. That must've been horrific.

I bet you didnt starting crying like a wee wean though. Im sure the keeper is in great pain but he's putting on a bit of a show imo. Ive done my ankle ligament twice before and it's fecking painful. First time, some one ran me home from playing 5's and my mum says that i better no take any time of work!. Could hardly move for 5-6 weeks.