Jelavic out for the rest of 2010

1st_Jan_1994

Fcuk Clyde, I'll wait until there is something from Rangers - he's not even back at Rangers yet, so it's impossible for them to say how long he's actually out for. Although three months could be about right.

Fcuk Clyde, I'll wait until there is something from Rangers - he's not even back at Rangers yet, so it's impossible for them to say how long he's actually out for. Although three months could be about right.

The RangersMedia bot put up a post confirming it via Ian Durrant.

I see 3 months is mentioned in the Durrant article on the Rangers website, but like he say's

Hopefully the recovery time will be shorter than predicted but until we have him back here with us, we won't know exactly what to expect. Nikica will get intensive rehab when he gets back to Glasgow and hopefully he returns to the team stronger and fitter than before

One thing tho, I hope he's not rushed back too early.

Jelavić left the hospital, doctors pleased

Croatian striker Jelavić Niki left the hospital after surgery to have satisfied and prof. Nemec and Glasgow Rangers' physician, Dr. Paul Jackson ...

Niki Jelavic, Croatian striker and Glasgow Rangers, after a successful surgery left the hospital.

- The surgery went well and Jelavic is also an excellent picture, said chief medical team Croatian national football team, prof. Boris Nemec, who has operated on our players.

Jelavic after surgery and the doctor visited his Scottish club, Dr. Paul Jackson, who was satisfied in terms of injury incurred of our players and having lunch with the professor commented on the situation. Nemec.

Bad Translation, but here is the latest.