Rangers chants in PES2011

5Beckenbauer

Nah ya actually hear it Eck....

However it is not the Famine guys....listen closely ;)

Me and my brother seem to think it was recorded at last years game vs Aberdeen as we think it says....

"Sheep Shagging Bastards....Why Don't You Go Home" It seems muffled a bit at that part but believe its the aberdeen game :)

Also nice reinditions of....

WATP

Glasgow Rangers Champions

and We Shall Not Be Moved....

Also it's easy to bring Jela, Weiss and Beattie into the team through the editor and also there will be DLC on Tuesday to update this stuff anyways :D

Aye that's what a think too mate.

Pes this year, pisses all over FIFA. The chants are brilliant.

Everyone got the option/edit file? Doesn't have the transfers done but the strips look great. Can't get enough of my master league at the moment

Pes this year, pisses all over FIFA. The chants are brilliant.

Everyone got the option/edit file? Doesn't have the transfers done but the strips look great. Can't get enough of my master league at the moment

Not yet but i think i'll wait for the transfers to be done then do it , scored a fucking belter last night 40 yard lofted through ball to Higuain who chests it down and rifles a volley into the top corner :drool: was simply majestic ...

Not yet but i think i'll wait for the transfers to be done then do it , scored a fucking belter last night 40 yard lofted through ball to Higuain who chests it down and rifles a volley into the top corner :drool: was simply majestic ...

Nice, some of the passing you can now do is immense

I just did the EPL and Gers transfers so I could start my ML

I got my edit file from http://winningelevenblog.com/ - strips only btw, I'd be tempted by the Scottish edit file then set up the D2 as the SPL but I cannae be arsed copying more files

yeah someone posted the link in here for a file that updates it and gives you the SPL and division 1 etc , looks good , the stadiums are a nice touch also ...

i went Arsenal only signed 5 players so far and remain undefeated (only just ) :

signed some Dutch defender who is rated at 95 overall :lol: (20 years old)(11.5m)

HIguain (9.5m)

Hamsik(5m)

Juan Mata (1.5m)

Palmieri ( youth player)

so doing quite well

i take it you went Rangers aye ? what are they like , was going to start a UCL with them :pipe:

Sounds like you're doing a lot better than me.

Aye, went the Gers. Their alright, Jela, Beattie and Weiss are pretty decent (once transferred) but I'm already struggling with the small squad when there's internationals.

Signed two 16 y.o defender's from the youth team, +80 stats overall so Konami must rate Rangers youth setup.

:lol: nice might give it a bash tonight :)

i say undefeated but i have drawn 4 games out of 10 , was 2-0 down to spuds and had to score 2 goals in the last 5 minutes to scrape a point , im also finding it harder to win Home games as everyone just sits in against me :( beat scummy Utd 3-0 though :D

www.pesfan.com is a good site to go on to get edited option files. A few folk working on them the now - should be ready soon - with all strips, players etc. Can't wait for someone to make a half-decent Ibrox as well!

Looks good m8, do you have any idea how these option files work though... I havn't a clue!

For the PC you just overwrite some files in the directory making sure to get a back up of the original files just in case. They always come with instructions though and I'm sure updating the PS3 and 360 versions are just as easy. I see they've built Ibrox in that SPL, first second and part third division option file. I hope to god this isn't a PS3 only file as I sold my PS3. :(

http://www.pesgaming.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=1666174 Go down to the bottom of the page to see Ibrox, Fir Hill and Fir Park.