Leigh Griffiths

andymc10

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

who also puts £200 on a spin of roulette in the bookies and loses it all and just looks at you and shakes his head :lol:

What an absolute waster. I assume he uses his wages on SPL stickers too?

If we could get a deal for about 75-100 grand, then in a football sense, it wouldn't be too bad. I've hardly seen any performances by him but by going by word of mouth apparently hes a good young striker and scores goals.

Leigh Griffiths isn't good enough for Division 1 let alone the SPL - can take a free-kick and scores the occassional goal, that's about it.

He's a spoilt brat, who walks about Dens like he's a big shot, yet doesn't have the right attitude or quality to make it at a big club like Rangers.

I've heard enough stories about what he's like from numerous people at Dens, and I know a few Dundee supporters who have absolutely no time for him as a person or player.

I now await 'but Walter Smith will sort that out'.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Didn't we release him the other year?

Good player, but a wee scumbag. He gave us (the Rangers fans) the finger when we played Dundee at Dens Park last year.

:disappointment:

Aww, did that hurt you :(

Griffiths for a few hundred k would be a considerably better deal than Goodwillie for £1m or whatever the over-inflated price-tag they have put on him is.

Is it not 3 million they wanted? fuck that. I rate him, but never at 3 million. If they were selling him for a million I'd consider it tbh.

Made his debut for Livingston when he was 16 years old, so if ever on our books he must have been really really young.

I think It was that thread about Dorrans being a Rangers fan and a youth player getting released for singing songs at Murray Park, I think it was mentioned. Gunslinger was having a convo with someone about it. It's just something I noticed at the time.

Isn't good enough for 1st division?

:lol:

Maybe a slight exaggeration, but Leigh Griffiths is not good enough for the SPL and certainly not good enough for a club like Rangers!

I think It was that thread about Dorrans being a Rangers fan and a youth player getting released for singing songs at Murray Park, I think it was mentioned. Gunslinger was having a convo with someone about it. It's just something I noticed at the time.

Cheers for that, where's efieldo when you need him!