• Steven Davis
    • Kenny Miller
    • Steven Naismith
    • Nikica Jelavic

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davis is a class player who always makes space for himself and always looks comfortable on the ball.

Miller, McGregor and Naismith are in the form of their lives.

but here is a question

How many games have Rangers lost with Bougherra in the starting line up since he signed for us ?

Mr. Allan McGregor. Hands down. Who else is linked with the likes of ManU?

But if it's about just doing what they do best. To be fair, I'd give Big Lee some thought. Breaks up the play, gets in the other team's face. Can score the odd goal.

Oh the Irony!!!! It was you who said it! doh

The difference is that Bougherra has performed to a really good standard for over two seasons now.

My point was that Naimsith has been in his current form for only 8 or 9 games therefore to say he is our best player is a bit ridiculous when Bougherra, Shagger and Davis have been our best players for a number of seasons.....

Just my opinion and if people think Naismith is our best player then fair enough.

The difference is that Bougherra has performed to a really good standard for over two seasons now.

My point was that Naimsith has been in his current form for only 8 or 9 games therefore to say he is our best player is a bit ridiculous when Bougherra, Shagger and Davis have been our best players for a number of seasons.....

Just my opinion and if people think Naismith is our best player then fair enough.

No, you contradicted yourself.. move on. :sherlock: