Experience v Inexperience

Adoniram

For me this is what will seperate us from the great unwashed.

Smith v Lennon

Smith has been over the course so many times and knows how to handle the pressures of being an Old Firm manager on derby day.

By my reckoning if the scum play the same team that beat United then they could have as many as 6 or 7 making their Old Firm debut.Now 1 or 2 you can coax through games but 6 or 7 is virtually unheard of.

I think this is why Smith will play it very tight similar to Europe.

Frustrate them and then change it midway through the 2nd half.

Only Weiss in our main starting line up has no experience of this game and for that reason i expect him to be on the bench.

My only concern for this game are...

1. We come away from Valencia game injury free the team will more or less pick itself.

2. We are up for it from the whistle.

3. Willie Collum reffing this game, this guy is a bitter fenian bastard who works in a Catholic school as a teacher

how he is allowed to ref this game is beyond me. He refd the sheep game recently enough said, he sent off Miller

against Dundee Utd didnt overturn his decision meaning kenny missed old fim game, this guy has shown his colours

big time i fear the worst with this guy in charge.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

The game didn't matter.

This is his first pressurised Old Firm game where there is something vital at stake.

The League was over by the time we played him last season.

still, an old firm game never doesnt matter, especially when that wee t4rrier mug is involved.

:chopometer:

hopefully we can put him in his place.

still, an old firm game never doesnt matter, especially when that wee t4rrier mug is involved.

:chopometer:

hopefully we can put him in his place.

I know but there was nothing at stake from our point of view hence why in my view it wasn't a true test for us or him.

Sunday is when the pressure mounts when he has to win a game that we also need to win.

So far he has failed to win any of his "must win" ties be it in the Cup against Ross County or in Europe against Braga or Utrecht.

That tells me that when under real pressure he struggles to cope and his tactics are suspect.

I know but there was nothing at stake from our point of view hence why in my view it wasn't a true test for us or him.

Sunday is when the pressure mounts when he has to win a game that we also need to win.

So far he has failed to win any of his "must win" ties be it in the Cup against Ross County or in Europe against Braga or Utrecht.

That tells me that when under real pressure he struggles to cope and his tactics are suspect.

i can see where you are coming from (tu)

the last bit of what you said never clicked with me before, glad you pointed that out.

WATP!

big jig is the key

Amen (tu)

Get Big Jig in the middle against Ledley and Ki who are not grafters or defensive minded midfielders and let him whack them.

They have a powderpuff mifield with Scott Brown out and I think that will give us the win.

Davis on form and Miller on form and we win I say.

the game the T.W.A.T beat us last time prolly landed him the job, i just hope we gub them this time and the ginger cunt doesnt get the chance of that lap of honour bullshit as if he had won the title