Walter Smith

Ryan_1

You can't class it as a 'mistake' as we didn't lose, but Lafferty should have been on for Miller after the hour. He was visibly out on his feet, and especially with Sunday in mind, I though it was an astonishing call.

Apart from that, another perfect tactical masterclass.

You can't class it as a 'mistake' as we didn't lose, but Lafferty should have been on for Miller after the hour. He was visibly out on his feet, and especially with Sunday in mind, I though it was an astonishing call.

I pointed that out to my Dad, maybe not as early as the hour mark, but about 70 minutes in. You could just see Miller had run himself into the ground, but I guess Walter didn't want to change something that was working so well.

Tactically the man has outstanding so far this season. The dressing room atmosphere he has created is second to none and the man is a born winner, which has certainly rubbed off on the players.

The sooner he gets knighted the better!

Arise Sir Walter Smith!!!

The team have 2 days off now so he should be alright.