Another attack on us by a scottish football player

scottyboyblue

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Difference is he gets called names after making remarks about genocide - it's not even on the same page. If a fat guy wrongs me then I call him a fat bastard or whatever; it doesn't make it prejudice.

Any reason in particular you want to brand your own as being the same as a person who talks about murdering your fellow fans?

Genocide? Really?!

Again the old "i have lots of friends who are rangers fans so i cant be a bigot" excuse :rolleyes:

Well to be fair, I'm always calling my Celtic supporting mates Fenians and Tims. It is just a bit of banter, and aslong as I know its just a bit of banter i certainly wouldn't take exception to someone calling me a h**. I'll probably get slaughtered for saying that, but i don't really care (tu)

I'd be surprised if he could spell 'genocide'. You are the one who brought it up, wrongly.

I couldn't give a fuck about what he could and could not spell; how else would you describe a comment about killing an entire demographic?

He made the comment so stop wasting my time with pointless semantics.

I couldn't give a fuck about what he could and could not spell; how else would you describe a comment about killing an entire demographic?

He made the comment so stop wasting my time with pointless semantics.

The comment was almost certainly not 100% serious. Probably designed to offend reactionary, perma-offended plebs.

Mission accomplished from him, I'd say.

I was reading an old Follow Follow fanzine and theres a piece about the Orange top we had. So I'm guessing the article is from about 2000/2001.

Anyway its a good piece and touches upon the lack of objectivity from the media. Its amazing that being Protestant is somehow, in this day and age, percieved to be a bad thing by the media. Yet on the other hand, Celtic and representing Catholicism gets appluaded. The article is worth a read and I might type it out if anybody is interested.

I was reading an old Follow Follow fanzine and theres a piece about the Orange top we had. So I'm guessing the article is from about 2000/2001.

Anyway its a good piece and touches upon the lack of objectivity from the media. Its amazing that being Protestant is somehow, in this day and age, percieved to be a bad thing by the media. Yet on the other hand, Celtic and representing Catholicism gets appluaded. The article is worth a read and I might type it out if anybody is interested.

Please do would like to read that.

• 1 month later...