Weiss Could Stay

Chances are he will review his situation with those at Man City next year, and if there isn't room for him in their squad then we will get first chance to loan him again.

When he went to Bolton on loan, what prevented Coyle from taking Weiss on again? Finances? An unwillingness from Weiss to stay? Man City not wanting him to play in an EPL team for too long?

I would love to see it happen but doubt it would. Im thinking he will struggle to get a game with the likes of David Silva, James Milner, Adam Johnston and Shaun Wright-Phillips ahead of him.

The likelyhood of Man City also spending more money in Jan and next summer is likely so they may bring in more wingers attacking players which would stunt his career development further at City and make him want a move more.

as of right now Man City already have numerous wingers in their squad and barring any massive injury crisis Weiss will be surplus to requirements again next season (Johnston, Wright-Phillips, Silva, Milner)

i can only hope another years loans a possibilty cause theres no way we can afford him

When he went to Bolton on loan, what prevented Coyle from taking Weiss on again? Finances? An unwillingness from Weiss to stay? Man City not wanting him to play in an EPL team for too long?

"I would've had no problem taking him back on loan, but I brought in Martin Petrov from City in the summer and he is a top star.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3103683/Vlad-is-missing-link-for-Walter.html#ixzz13DvykRuC

All I could find on it.

I agree with someone above, if the fans love him and he's getting regular football, plus playing in matches like the Valencia game during the week there, then he has to stay!

He won't get a start at Man City, that team haven't even started turning things around yet lol

id have a sex wee if he signed. i firmly believe it would be the correct decision for him.

is that sex with yourself or you have someone else in mind :craphead:

i would love for him to sign for us, dont see it happening but.