WTF Is Neil McCann All About..........

Pete_Rangers

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wee Neily would have loved that! haha

I have no problems with it, just more evidence to me that Sky TV have their own agenda, whether they send someone to Murray Park or not!

3 tims on the panel for the game.

Probably 2 tims commentating too!

Sky TV

Another Pro-Celtic media outlet!

Another reason to pump this mob.

Oh and theres Peter McGuire talking to Walter, incredible! Clear discrimintion.

fs. see it went through my head that walter didnt let sky into training - sensible before an OF match!!

also neil was one of our players, and for that i respect him and thank him - not jump on his back at the first opportunity.

I know who he is ffs.He works for ESPN.

Are you saying he didnt just interview Walter? haha

Are you also saying he doesnt work for Sky? haha

He may well work for ESPN, i dont know, but i do KNOW he works for Sky! Hes the wee fat wank who stands at the dug outs during the games and interviews both camps before and after games FFS haha

He may well work for ESPN, i dont know, but i do KNOW he works for Sky! Hes the wee fat wank who stands at the dug outs during the games and interviews both camps before and after games FFS haha

i didnt see who it was but sky own espn (uk) so it wouldnt surprise me if it was the same guy!

You may be right,but he left clyde1 too join ESPN.

i didnt see who it was but sky own espn (uk) so it wouldnt surprise me if it was the same guy!

if i knew how to do that wee homer doh sign on here ( i do i do!!! how did i do that?!)

hahahahaha Your a fandan, you tried to have a go at me for absolutely sweet fuck all! haha

Youve just tied yourself in knots! Confused much?

*thumbs up*

if i knew how to do that wee homer doh sign on here ( i do i do!!! how did i do that?!)

hahahahaha Your a fandan, you tried to have a go at me for absolutely sweet fuck all! haha

Youve just tied yourself in knots! Confused much?

*thumbs up*

wtf are you on about?

Chase yourself, McCann was great for us, probably our last proper winger, he was outstanding in his time with Rangers.

Doesn't matter he was there acting like he was lemons best pal. I can't stomach that!! I could never do that!!!!