This reptile richard gordon - bbc scumbag

BLUEDIGNITY

It was a shocker tbh but I fucking love it!

Oh, and that tranny cunt should be facing a ban for kneeing Greegs in the head. If nothing gets done about it it's absolutely ridiculous double standards from the SFA.

Oh, and that tranny cunt should be facing a ban for kneeing Greegs in the head. If nothing gets done about it it's absolutely ridiculous double standards from the SFA.

Someone will need to complain for something to be done about it

They had some nice TV close ups of it to, so no excuses, get him banned.

Two threads you've started in the aftermath of this. One about Lennon, one about Richard Gordon.

Stop looking for things to be miserable about and start enjoying yourself!

Glasgow Rangers Champions oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh :21::beer1:

Shower of dirty bastards, had to resort to dirty wind up tactics. The knee from Samaras was ridiculous, if that was a Rangers player we would have had about 30 replays of it and the panel on sky going on about it, there wasnt one mention of the scums behaviour during the game. Usual shit from the byist media. The scums behaviour today was shamefull. Lennon didnt even come out and do an interview for sky. Bitter we shit!

:chopometer:

We'll have to wait 2 weeks

I loved Walters response to Chick Young.

Chick asked what he made of the incident, Walter said he hadn't seen any TV footage of anything and then Chick said will you go back and review it later? Walter said "What are you wanting? an enquiry?" :lol:

Two threads you've started in the aftermath of this. One about Lennon, one about Richard Gordon.

Stop looking for things to be miserable about and start enjoying yourself!

Glasgow Rangers Champions oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh :21::beer1:

What are you the 2 thread polis ? You enjoy yerself son a'll dae the politics ! :sherlock:

I loved Walters response to Chick Young.

Chick asked what he made of the incident, Walter said he hadn't seen any TV footage of anything and then Chick said will you go back and review it later? Walter said "What are you wanting? an enquiry?" :lol:

top klass lol