Help To Vote

minstral

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need your votes guys, she is nearly 200 behind now and it seems a bit dodgey that he got 400 votes in one hour.

This martinez dude is 201 votes in front which is real dodgy. I've been voting every hour and so have heaps of my friends from around the world, so come on guys, do what I did....send the link to your family & friends and let's get Kay back to the top of the league....It's a fucking conspiracy. :mad:

Hi guys really need everyone to vote as she is falling well behind. After the loss of a young kid it would be great for her to win as the song is written in memory of her son. All i can do is ask every member to vote and that would bring her back into the game as she deserves some luck.

Mate! I've got at least 30 people from around the world voting on it as much as they can do....I've offered free caffeine supplements to keep them awake at their computer all the way up until Sunday. (tu):lol:

Cancer has, or will affect everyone of us at some part in our life and trust me when I say that it's the biggest fright and fight you will ever have no matter how old you are, so let's get cracking Bears....spread the word to your friends and get voting for this very worthwhile cause. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mate! I've got at least 30 people from around the world voting on it as much as they can do....I've offered free caffeine supplements to keep them awake at their computer all the way up until Sunday. (tu):lol:

Cancer has, or will affect everyone of us at some part in our life and trust me when I say that it's the biggest fright and fight you will ever have no matter how old you are, so let's get cracking Bears....spread the word to your friends and get voting for this very worthwhile cause. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ozblue thanks for all your help but he seems to have more ammunition than we have but as they say No Surrender. :crabflute: