***The Official Football Manager 2011 Thread***

PaulRFC1

12 points out of 12 in league :D

3-2 vs Wolves (A)

4-0 vs Blackpool (H)

4-1 vs Birmingham (A)

4-3 vs Everton (H) - Was getting beat 2-0 inside 10 minutes in this game but Agbonlahor scored a hat-trick to put me infront.

Also pumped Dundee Utd 6-1 at Tannadump in the Europa League, also Plymouth 2-0 away in the Carling Cup.

Going well so far for me and my Villa team anyway :D

Raging, i am the best manager in the game, applied for the Scotland job. Now i'm Scottish and best Scottish manager, 2 main requirements in this game to get your nations job right, NO, SFA ARE FUCKING INCOMPETENT IN THE GAME LIKE REAL LIFE. They employ Esteban Granero, who just retired from my Rangers squad after 12 seasons of being a regular and Scottish international. :( Also Killie's new manager is Stephen McManus and i won the Trble again.

I've had a few internation jobs, and they got offered to me? :crabflute:

Including Northern Ireland and Ivory Coast :lol: along side England Under 20's and England

Maybe you'll get a new stadium (should they build one) named after you fog.

I remember Rangers built a new one in my other game and they called it 'Rangers Stadium' :anguish:

Started a new game this morning. Went Ross County for a change. No idea why.

Currently 1st 4 points clear ahead of dunfermline with 5 games to go in my 1st season. My top goalscorer Thiago Martins (who was free at the start of the game) has 26 goals from 32 games !!!

Other players I've brought in for free include Brian Kerr, Nigel Quashie, Armando Sa, Kevin Das Neves, Nicola Ventola and :shinnie: on loan.

Anyone had work on their stadium being done and had to relocate to another? Just happened to me there for the first time ever. I need to play in Inverness for the next 7 months :anguish: Victoria Park is so much better but it needs undersoil heating for the SPL regulations...

Cardenas is a bottler :dry: He is a regen from Arsenal who caught my eye from an England report as well as seeing him play against me with his loan spell at Hearts where he scored 42 goals.

So the season directly after his loan at Hearts he comes and joins the Rangers, and it has taken him four seasons to get to 41 goals overall :lol: Ok he doesn't play as much as he did at Hearts but in the games he played in the early seasons he was shocking :lol: only now is he starting to score.

15/15 points in the league now :D

Beat Fulham 2-1 at home and the beat Sporting 4-2 at home in the Europa League. Inspired sub (if I don't say so myself :sherlock:) Delfuenso scoring twice.

Now reached January, and I think it's going to be a struggle to hold on to Davis, Papac and Whittaker. Valencia and Liverpool want Davis, Papac wanted by Everton and Wolves and Whittaker by West Ham and Bolton. Not looking to strengthen any areas, cruising in the league just now.

2r4607a.png

What's the thoughts on Jelavic, should I keep a hold of him after this season is over or sell and bring in a new face? 2 SPL goals all season, 2 in Europe and a cup goal just isn't good enough. Lafferty on the other hand, can't stop scoring, with a hat trick against St Mirren. Weir is on about 6 goals for the season as well. :huh:

Does anyone jus play 442? I do won treble 1st 2 seasons wi gers and double in 3rd season.

Shockin in Europe first 2 seasons did have hard groups tho, dropped out in 3rd season to Europa got to semis got beat off Arsenal.

Burdisso centre half has about 30 goals for me in 2 seasons! Best 1.2m you will ever spend