***The Official Football Manager 2011 Thread***

PaulRFC1

I want Goodwillie and Jelavic as my strike force.

What is best to play them as ie. Complete forward etc?

I play Goodwillie as complete forward,I sold Jelavic as he was gash,

I signed Lee Griffiths from Dundee(at beginning of my second season) and he ended up the SPL's top scorer(played as poacher alongside Goodwillie)

Goodwillie finished top of the assists charts.

Couldn't get Jela going at all.

I've been applying for International jobs but had no luck until Vanuatu came along and offered me the job, their rivals include Fiji, Solomon Islands, New Caledonia, they have a really shite team but it's a 1st step into the International scene

After 1 week of managing Vanuatu I apply for the Croatia under 21 job and I am offered the job by Slaven Bilic :happy: So I show no loyalty and take position

So hopefully I can do well with them and find a couple of decent youngsters that can like me and come to play for me at Stafford in the future

Managed to finally agree a deal for Ganso in my Valencia save. £35million but he's currently on loan at Internacional so he's not coming till the winter :(

Currently lining up:

Enyeama

DR: Azpilicueta/Koch

DC: Rami

DC: Bassong

DL: Jose Angel/Taye Taiwo

MR: Elia/Hernandez

CM: Lodeiro

CM: Banega (who will probably be replaced by Ganso)

ML: Mata/Rodriguez

Stt: Muniain/Soldado

Stt: Neymar

Played 29 games in the Championship and hold a 5 point lead with a game in hand over peterbourough (the team that joined me from league 1) managed to sign a good few players since i fiddled with the editor before starting my Hartlepool season , gave them a huge £400m sponsership deal on the stadium to expire at the end of the season , well just before start of new season they agreed a new £200m odd deal for the next 2 years so the board gave me £130m to spend in the Chanmpionship :lol: although i have only sent £25m on new players to get the following line up :

Consigli

Montoya

Dann

Onuoha

Enrique

Eagles

Adam

Ness

Jonas Gutierrez

Griffiths

Mchadlidze

Subs:

Fielding

Watson

Wallace

Bannan

Ruben

Commons (sorry had to sign a left winger , the fenian cunt no longer gets much game time though)

as you can see i raped Newcastle for their good players , ( i have Nolan as well but he's being a cunt cause he is back up to Adam) got them all fairly cheap as well since they got relegated :lol:

it was :

Enrique- £4m

Nolan - £3.5m

Jonas -£6m

Scott Dann was the most expensive signing coming in at £9m . i got Adam for £3.7m due to a clause in contract :)

Meant to post this about a week ago. After looking at the 'Team Stats' after my first season with Gloucester, I discovered this:

GloucesterCityYellowCards.png

It had been on my mind that I'd been picking up a few bookings but I'd never really noticed how many! :lol:

I don't tell my players to go out with aggressive tackling and my discipline is pretty high, so I have no idea how I managed to get 125 yellow cards over the season! My only guess is that my team are physically stronger...

I started a new game unemployed this week, just to see what it felt like being a tim.

Unlike a tim however, I got offered the Swansea job in November with them sitting in 23rd, but I've managed to get them up into the play-off places by March.

It's all about sexy football.......

I started a new game unemployed this week, just to see what it felt like being a tim.

Unlike a tim however, I got offered the Swansea job in November with them sitting in 23rd, but I've managed to get them up into the play-off places by March.

It's all about sexy football.......

Get an unemployed game started, with several different leagues loaded including the usual loaded top leagues and some smaller countries, with your past experience set as 'Sunday League Footballer' and cry yourself to sleep at how hard it is to get a job.

I'm more than up for one of these games after I get bored with my Gloucester City save but it's painfully difficult.

Get an unemployed game started, with several different leagues loaded including the usual loaded top leagues and some smaller countries, with your past experience set as 'Sunday League Footballer' and cry yourself to sleep at how hard it is to get a job.

I'm more than up for one of these games after I get bored with my Gloucester City save but it's painfully difficult.

I was laughed off several times before I got Swans job :(

The Sunday Leage Footballer setting is no fun. I left it on 'Apply For All Jobs' on autorun before I went for the higher experience level and it ran for...wait for it......three years without a job offer.

Fuck. That.

Just beat Man utd 4-1 with Hartlepool in the FA cup semi final last night with griffiths scoring a brace and setting up the other 2 :lol: fans are in dreamland , im also now 5 points clear with 3 games to go with only me and Birmingham in with a chance of winning the Championship with both of us over 25 points clear of Blackpool in 3rd.

Griffiths has 92 goals in 95 games :lol: