Will Walter Freshen it up for Love St..

djbroxybear

last time he done that we threw away the league because he wouldnt use the fresh squad players

One of the reasons I'm not entirely convinced that more games in the awfully-paid Europa League is worthwhile to us...

walters lack of trust in young players will bite us on the arse this season. he said at the start of the season the young players were going to have to make a contribution but once again his old failing with young players has surfaced.

Nice take. Almost romantic this idea that youth will save the day.

Walters understanding that The Rangers must win almost guarantees the approach he takes.

If Smith picks a bunch of young players and a failure to win results then they (and he) will get ripped to shreds. Absolutely beyond debate.

Nice take. Almost romantic this idea that youth will save the day.

Walters understanding that The Rangers must win almost guarantees the approach he takes.

Totally agree with this. If we play Hutton, wylde and fleck on Sunday and lose all 3 and walter would be slatted everywhere..... Including on here!

If Smith picks a bunch of young players and a failure to win results then they (and he) will get ripped to shreds. Absolutely beyond debate.

Im sure I read someone on here saying that Walter Smith is employed to win us trophies, not bring through youth, and of course that is true.

But that doesn't mean to completely stop utilising them. It's all if's and but's, though how are we supposed to know who we can rely on if Walter doesn't give any of the youth a chance in SPL games.

Edu and McCulloch both looked out of sorts last night, Edu understandably, and McCulloch probably isn't 100% either.

From what I've seen of Hutton (albeit not alot) he deserves his chance, how much of a risk is giving one youth a chance in the middle of the park against St Mirren?

Your argument is that if we lose with youth we'll all be furious, but the fact of the matter is if we lose full stop we'll be furious, no matter what the reason is. Why not take a small risk and give one of the boys a chance.

McGregor, Weir, Bougie, Papac, Davis, McCulloch, Miller, Naismith are stick ons every game without fail, that leaves right back, left mid and 1 striker position to fight for, i think for this game he will go with Whittaker, Weiss and Lafferty

We have a group of about 13/14 players that will be used throughout the season, with 3/4 others used in the cup or as subs with 15mins to go

Do people really think Hutton is good enough?? He has played 1 game this season and was decent at best. Anytime I have seen the young boys they haven't been that good.

I wonder how many people said Wilson wasn't good enough