A friend said to me today

H72

A friend of mine said to me today :

"I thought Paddy McCourt was brilliant at taking on players but that Joaquin was something else!"

He's a Celtic fan. Up until last night, he wasn't aware that Joaquin was better than McCourt. Sweet mercy. :anguish:

He's as deluded as they can get.

Every single conversation is focused on Celtic. Creeps girls off by acting the fanny and continually talking about "th'hoopz". We were in Italy in the summer and the first questions he was asking the Norwegian puss we met was who they supported. Cringe.

That'll be right. Nearly every European we met over there were all followers of Premier League sides. Obviously, they were aware of who Rangers and Celtic were, but you'd rarely meet any who could give a flying fuck.

A few Swedes knew about Larsson and a couple of the Slovaks we drank with were obsessed with Boyd and Ferguson.

He's as deluded as they can get.

Every single conversation is focused on Celtic. Creeps girls off by acting the fanny and continually talking about "th'hoopz". We were in Italy in the summer and the first questions he was asking the Norwegian puss we met was who they supported. Cringe.

Why are you friends with him if he's such an awful person?

Why are you friends with him if he's such an awful person?

Because my world doesn't revolve around football.

I'm not the best of friends, more just a person that I'll talk to now and again. Not once did I say he was an awful person.

Because my world doesn't revolve around football.

I'm not the best of friends, more just a person that I'll talk to now and again. Not once did I say he was an awful person.

I know you didn't. I drew my own conclusions based on him being deluded, creepy, a fanny and cringe-inducing (tu)

I have Celtic supporting friends but I wouldn't if they exhibited the kind of behaviour you described.