***The Official St. Mirren 1 v 3 The Champions Thread***

Muff

Just back in from the game. Not read anything in this thread, but thought we were pretty average overall. In the first half it was the same old, we started off so slowly and got nowere.

Edu and McCulloch in the middle is a no no for the SPL in my opinion. One of them has to be dropped to get Davis in the middle, whoever should be dropped is for a different thread.

Weiss cannot play on the left, that should be the last time he plays there, he's so one footed it is pretty much pointless playing him there. Play him on the right were he won't need to cut inside, the defender knows what he's going to do before Weiss does.

Lafferty played well when he came on, though we maybe could of brought on Hutton for Lee after 60 minutes or so.

Naismith's goal was a lovely move, and Kenny took his goal well too. Can't say anything about the penalty as I didn't have the best view, but when a player reacts like Papac did it couldn't of been that obvious a handball. Plus Thomson is a dick.

But anyway, 3 points is all we needed. Lets just try and work on this slow start shit !

Last thing, I don't know if anyone on here is on the Gourock Loyal but thank you too whoever got me that ticket 5 minutes before KO :praise: