Tales from Valencia

McInnes87

Due to too much cerveza the night before in Madrid, We missed our valencia flight on tuesday morning :rolleyes: roll on 4 and a half hour bus journey. when i say missed our flight, we woke up when our plane had already arrived in valencia.

Good times! :beer1:

We missed our flight from glasgow on sunday morning even though we were in the airport from 9am and the flight was at 12:35,My mrs picked us up and took us to Newcastle and we caught a flight down there lol 1 of the lads also had their wallet stole just before the game and we had to buy more tickets.Well worth it though fantastic support from start to finish...WATP

we hired a ppl carrier from alicante airport. travelled to valencia and then back yesterday, we had to fill it up with diesel b4 handing it back, getting out at the petrol station there was a terrible smell of burnt metal, it turned out my daft dad had left the handbrake half on for both journeys, the deisel costs where double from what we expected/budgeted for. hes a daft old sod :lol:

I'm sure there are a few good stories. Missing our flight was just my favourite.

After the match we hit the bars and ended up in a similar state to Madrid, on arriving back at the hotel we spent 30mins trying to get into the bed and breakfast..

.. eventually we had to admit defeat and phone the owner, he walks round the corner saying '' no no no my friends what are you doing? the hotel is accross the street''

doh:lol:

in the square beside Finnigans, 4 nun's in head to toe white walked our way..no shit..you couldn't have paid for that haha.

so i started chanting "we were not abused".. fair few folk joined in alright, haha

in the square beside Finnigans, 4 nun's in head to toe white walked our way..no shit..you couldn't have paid for that haha.

so i started chanting "we were not abused".. fair few folk joined in alright, haha

I'm an apprentice nun so I take offence to this

only bad experience i had was when we saw the players gettin on the bus after the match outside the stadium they totally surrouned us with horses and and wher quite heavy handed to get us as far from the bus as possible! lafferty was tryin to get off the bus to get a picture of us and they wouldnt let him off aswell!!! one fuker actually made his go strait for me! apart from that i had a great trip!

dont know if anyone was ther but there was a great sash bash in a bar called Gordons on the nite before the match! i got up at 7 and went to the stadium then to get a tick which was sold to bears no problem at the ticket office! then on the nite of the match we went to a few bars and ended up in some niteclub called The MusicBox,,they wher more than happy to let us in with our colours on aswell which was surprising!

All in all I had a great trip apart from the result!!

first of all, we missed our bus from benidorm to valencia day beofre the game. Got another bus, not direct but takes 4 hours. got off the bus and somebody had nicked my mates bag.

later i missed my flight from valencia to madrid.

Managed to change my flight from Madrid to Dubai for free.

just as fucking well, turned up at airport on Thurs in Valencia and it cost me 350euros for a 1 hour, 1 way flight to MAdrid.

on top of an already 700GBP return from emirates. 100GBP for my initial flights in spain.

and extra 100 euro in hotel,

80 euro in taxi from alicante to benidorm initially

170 euro for hotel initially

and christ knows how much spent on swally.

no cheap!! but fuck it

Had a great time in Benidorm and Valencia and the pic below was taken on the Wednesday in Benidorm.

Some pub had a Karaoke from 3pm which very quickly became a sash bash.

All the tourists were stopping in the street to take photos and probably wondered whit the fuck wiz goin on.

ValenciaBenidormCLNov2010053.jpg

Booler, i presume thats u on the left of the pic?

I'm sure I was sitting behind u on the outbound flight from liverpool mate, u where sitting on the left of the plane by the window?

I was on the same side by the trolley dolly walkway

Booler, i presume thats u on the left of the pic?

I'm sure I was sitting behind u on the outbound flight from liverpool mate, u where sitting on the left of the plane by the window?

I was on the same side by the trolley dolly walkway

I was mate - yes. I was quite surprised at the airport to see so many Bears!

1st thing I thought when I walked in the airport was how the fuck wiz I gonny find you?

Did ye enjoy yer trip?

I did mate, did u?

I know there was Fucking loads of bears on the flight, it was getting a bit hairy I thought towards landing I thought. I get slightly P'd off when folk start all the FTP stuff on the plane, no need for all that, there's a time and a place and that wasn't it IMO.

The weird thing was I seen u before we boarded and I thought "I bet thats the booler" but obviously I wasn't positive and I didn't wana say incase it wasn't u and I looked like a right daffy :lol:

I did mate, did u?

I know there was Fucking loads of bears on the flight, it was getting a bit hairy I thought towards landing I thought. I get slightly P'd off when folk start all the FTP stuff on the plane, no need for all that, there's a time and a place and that wasn't it IMO.

The weird thing was I seen u before we boarded and I thought "I bet thats the booler" but obviously I wasn't positive and I didn't wana say incase it wasn't u and I looked like a right daffy :lol:

Was a good trip and I thought the Bears were excellent, and thats probably why the polis were ok as well.

Benidorm was mad for 3 days but never seen a bit of trouble, and everybody seemed to welcome us anywhere we went.

Roll on Bursa (after we scutch Man Spew obviously) for what looks like it could be another great trip - it would be amazing if we go there with a chance of qualifying.