Man Utd

StevieWonder88

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few mates from down south that are Man Utd fans.

They keep going on about how they cant wait to come up and smash Glasgow up...

I keep telling them that the police are on the ball but its like speaking to a brick wall :wanker:

Anyone else herd anything?

Nice 'mates'

I have a few mates from down south that are Man Utd fans.

They keep going on about how they cant wait to come up and smash Glasgow up...

I keep telling them that the police are on the ball but its like speaking to a brick wall :wanker:

Anyone else herd anything?

there was a post a few weeks ago regarding this, but i have heard the man utd fans have to get the same treatment as we did. they will be taken to a holding place then shipped to Ibrox.

Probably wont happen as Strathclydes finest are as useful as a chocolate kettle.

Nice 'mates'

Yeah they actually are!! :sherlock:

Just want payback for what happend down there and can see there point!

Just not my fault they seem to be like sheep and just following the crowd :wanker:

Aint gonna lose the friendship and bond over this though, cause you dont know anything about me or them for a start...

Just not my fault they seem to be like sheep and just following the crowd :wanker:

Aint gonna lose the friendship and bond over this though, cause you dont know anything about me or them for a start...

Do they actually come from manchester! Regarding the payback part its not as if they were dragged out their house and kicked the shit of.

Besides wasnt them that started it!

there was a post a few weeks ago regarding this, but i have heard the man utd fans have to get the same treatment as we did. they will be taken to a holding place then shipped to Ibrox.

Probably wont happen as Strathclydes finest are as useful as a chocolate kettle.

I'm sure Strathclyde police will be on the ball! "HAVE FAITH"

Pretty sure if they come up here anyway, they'll get as good as they give :crabflute:

Smash Glasgow up ? Did you tell them someone's already beaten them to it?

So if they want revenge they are going to come up and attack our riot cops then,

I'm delighted they couldn't get screens up for their game.

Im sure they will be in the pubs all over town for the game its the aftermath they say worry about am only saying what ave been told <cr>

Believe what you want, am only sharing what maybe life saving advice for someone - You never know!

Im sure they will be in the pubs all over town for the game its the aftermath they say worry about am only saying what ave been told <cr>

Believe what you want, am only sharing what maybe life saving advice for someone - You never know!

I have some advice for you Dheclan, the famine is over, you should go home

Yea well it was posted ages ago they were supposedly seeking revenge,they aint going to be too hard to spot with the accent.

i don't see how you posting this is life saving advice for someone,what you want everyone to do go home after the game and bolt the door incase these fannies want trouble?

If they want trouble I'm sure they will get it but no one up here is looking for it,

What a strange post in so many ways.

Yea well it was posted ages ago they were supposedly seeking revenge,they aint going to be too hard to spot with the accent.

i don't see how you posting this is life saving advice for someone,what you want everyone to do go home after the game and bolt the door incase these fannies want trouble?

If they want trouble I'm sure they will get it but no one up here is looking for it,

Exactly what a told them :sherlock:

Naw a dont want anyone to go home after the game and bolt the door, just saying expect the POSSIBILITY of trouble.