Any Blue Order& Union Bears on ?

I'm in neither but I'm 99.9% sure they are funded by the fans.

I thought that mate, but this cunts saying that the ones for the full stadium (Inter & Barca games), were funded by Rangers, so because of that, in this cunts mind, the upside down bloostaines are the better group - cringeworthy argument

I thought that mate, but this cunts saying that the ones for the full stadium (Inter & Barca games), were funded by Rangers, so because of that, in this cunts mind, the upside down bloostaines are the better group - cringeworthy argument

the club done the Stuttgart in 2003/4 i'm sure,but i could be wroung

ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ are the best group in the country..as much as it pains me to say...im a UB btw

and what makes them the "best" group if it is because they have more members.

remember there is more pond life on that side of the city for them to draw their membership from, the east end is awash with unemployable dole scrounging scum who's badge of honour is to defraud the' British' welfare state out of benefit money as they fawn over anything percieved to be oirish.

ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ are the best group in the country..as much as it pains me to say...im a UB btw

''Best'' - most hated bunch of brainwashed teenagers who miss half of their teams goals because there jumping up and down facing away from the pitch, glorifying the IRA and being disgraced nation wide.. Best?

Youre having a laugh.

If were having a 'Best' title without a doubt has to go to the blue order, they have been around sinse 2002 and have in that time caused no controversy, shown outstanding support for the team and helped create some phenominal displays.

and what makes them the "best" group if it is because they have more members.

remember there is more pond life on that side of the city for them to draw their membership from, the east end is awash with unemployable dole scrounging scum who's badge of honour is to defraud the' British' welfare state out of benefit money as they fawn over anything percieved to be oirish.

the east end is actually awash with good hardworking pords especially around torbett towers.

govans full of dole scrounging vermin would be a more accurate statment.

ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ are the bigest group in scotland by miles.

they cant spell and their banners and displays are shite.

remember there is more pond life on that side of the city for them to draw their membership from, the east end is awash with unemployable dole scrounging scum.

What complete and utter drivel of the highest order.

Im from the east end and there is more bears in and around the Parkhead, Shettleston, Baillieston areas than there is dhims, even Easterhouse has been awash with bears for decades, bar the nutjobs who used to frequent the casbah.

Your more likely to find GB members in bishopbriggs, kirkintilloch etc.

What complete and utter drivel of the highest order.

Im from the east end and there is more bears in and around the Parkhead, Shettleston, Baillieston areas than there is dhims, even Easterhouse has been awash with bears for

decades, bar the nutjobs who used to

frequent the casbah.

Your more likely to find GB members in bishopbriggs, kirkintilloch etc.

sorry for causing any offense mate I should have been more specific and mentioned the barras, calton areas that I was meaning.

sorry for causing any offense mate I should have been more specific and mentioned the barras, calton areas that I was meaning.

Not a problem squire, although id rather not recognise those 2 areas as part of the east end, the merchant city is welcome to them.

He's no a UB :lol:

Yes he is...it was me on my brothers computer this morning, didnt realise he was still logged in.

You dont like it and either do i but the gb are the best group in the uk..at the moment atleast..anyone from the bo or ub will tell you that.

Yes he is...it was me on my brothers computer this morning, didnt realise he was still logged in.

You dont like it and either do i but the gb are the best group in the uk..at the moment atleast..anyone from the bo or ub will tell you that.

PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS, BEARS.

So you think descerating the memory of millions of British armed forces of all religous persuasions make them the best??? then you are an utter bastard.

aw i see :lol: ive seen your name on the forum mate :)

All Blue Order and Union Bears displays have either been funded by the groups themselves or the Rangers support. This includes the Inter milan and barcelona card displays.

The only displays that Rangers have funded have been official club card displays.