Aberdeen Fans Today

Raligt

was well pissed by the kunt that spoiled the silence at the time, but after reading some of the threads he could of misstimed his shout...

They did after all maintain the silence, hate giving them any credence but............

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was well pissed by the kunt that spoiled the silence at the time, but after reading some of the threads he could of misstimed his shout...

They did after all maintain the silence, hate giving them any credence but............

Yeah same here. I was pissed off about it when i came in and started this thread at first but your probably right.

They are still cunts though :craphead:

Most Aberdeen fans I have met have been sound. Some people need to get a grip on reality.

Most Aberdeen fans I've met have wanted to start on me because of who I support. Some people need to realise you would be lucky to meet "sound" Aberdeen fans if you're a Rangers fan.

The same fans who sing about the Ibrox disaster and Simpson breaking wee Durrant's leg?!

The 'odd drunk' my fkn arse, bunch of dirty Rangers-hatin sheepshaggin bastards.

Edit: my phones a shiter.

I'm not excusing dirty sheep shagging bastards, but I have a bit of a problem with some Rangers fans in this fixture.

It's quiet and then all of a sudden people hit out with "he's blue, he's white, he's fucking dynamite - Ian Durrant, ian Durrant"

Then the sheep shaggers sing about Simmy and then you get rows of Rangers fans falling over themselfs towards Aberdeen fans and pointing out how scummy they are to police.

We've baited them. If we are that offened by that prick Neil Simpson, why play into their hands?

I'm not a shrinking voilet but I cringe.

I'd day it's the opposite.

We show our support for a Rangers plaurr who was almost crippled, and then saw the incident celebrated, by Aberdeen and their fans.

Fkn scum.

Why would they want to sing Simpson's name?! Because he assaulted Durranty?!

I'm not excusing dirty sheep shagging bastards, but I have a bit of a problem with some Rangers fans in this fixture.

It's quiet and then all of a sudden people hit out with "he's blue, he's white, he's fucking dynamite - Ian Durrant, ian Durrant"

Then the sheep shaggers sing about Simmy and then you get rows of Rangers fans falling over themselfs towards Aberdeen fans and pointing out how scummy they are to police.

We've baited them. If we are that offened by that prick Neil Simpson, why play into their hands?

I'm not a shrinking voilet but I cringe.

It's only the away fans that start this off when up there. and it's the away Aberdeen fans that start it at ibrox.

I'd day it's the opposite.

We show our support for a Rangers fan who was almost crippled, and then saw incident then celebrated, by Aberdenn.

Knowing fine well that the scum will song a song straight back in retaliation that we seem to get offended by?

We sing that Durrant song especially to bait them, then moan when they sing Simmy.

I'm not offended by them, but I cringe at Rangers fans moaning at them.

It's only the away fans that start this off when up there. and it's the away Aberdeen fans that start it at ibrox.

I disagree. I counted 2 or 3 times today when we started it.

Why don't we sing that Durrant song any other games apart from Aberdeen? answer me that.

I disagree. I counted 2 or 3 times today when we started it.

Why don't we sing that Durrant song any other games apart from Aberdeen? answer me that.

I never heard any Rangers fans singing it today. I heard Aberdeen fans sing it,then i heard a guy behind shouting at them,then thats when i heard the durrant song from us.

I never heard any Rangers fans singing it today. I heard Aberdeen fans sing it,then i heard a guy behind shouting at them,then thats when i heard the durrant song from us.

I'm in the Copland Rear and I heard Rangers fans start it....

2/3 times.

Knowing fine well that the scum will song a song straight back in retaliation that we seem to get offended by?

We sing that Durrant song especially to bait them, then moan when they sing Simmy.

They started it off in general with the "simmy song" and we know it boils they'r blood when we sing about Durrant, for some reason, so why is it wrong that we take the chance to piss them off when we can, when they go as low as they can to piss us off every chance they get by mocking the Ibrox disaster and sing about the Ian Durrant leg break ? I'm really failing to understand that.

I think you're getting 'baiting' mixed up with 'get it right fkn up you'.

When I sing about Durrant it's a 'fuck you' to them for celebrating his injury. And an acknowledgment to ID for his strength to come back from it. He was better than them.

If they hadn't taken enjoyment from Simpson's tackle, and sang about it, it would never have been mentioned again. Fuck them.

They started it off in general with the "simmy song" and we know it boils they'r blood when we sing about Durrant, for some reason, so why is it wrong that we take the chance to piss them off when we can, when they go as low as they can to piss us off every chance they get by mocking the Ibrox disaster and sing about the Ian Durrant leg break ? I'm really failing to understand that.

This is kinda my point in a roundabout way.

I don't give a fuck what anyone sings. Really.

Just think some Rangers fans climb over themselfs today to get offended at the Durrant song and they started the blue white dybamite song that never gets sung at any other Rangers game.

I think you're getting 'baiting' mixed up with 'get it right fkn up you'.

When I sing about Durrant it's a 'fuck you' to them for celebrating his injury. And an acknowledgment to ID for his strength to come back from it. He was better than them.

If they hadn't taken enjoyment from Simpson's tackle, and sang about it, it would never have been mentioned again. Fuck them.

Totally agree (tu)

It's right we should celebrate Durrant, I just hate the boo's etc when they start singing Simmy, after the sing about Durrant. You understand where I'm coming from at all?