Boyd leaving Boro

EggzyBear

Anyone think Lennon will try and get him?

I was going to post the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised.

As for the negative comments on here, I find some beyond farcical (about his ability, not his conduct). Fact is, he was brilliant for us and scored an incredible amount of goals.

Would I want him back? Probably not, although if Miller left I would maybe reconsider as I think he would form a formidable partnership with Jelavic. Like most other people, I think the way that he handled his departure was shocking.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to post the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised.

As for the negative comments on here, I find some beyond farcical (about his ability, not his conduct). Fact is, he was brilliant for us and scored an incredible amount of goals.

Would I want him back? Probably not, although if Miller left I would maybe reconsider as I think he would form a formidable partnership with Jelavic. Like most other people, I think the way that he handled his departure was shocking.

Regarding the bit in bold mate, i genuinely think Boyd is too stupid to have handled it himself and i think his "celtic minded" agent advised him poorly. Boyd dosent seem the type to think for himself

If Celtic wanted him, they would've tried to sign him last summer but they were pretty adamant that they had no interest in him. Doubt that will have changed now, especially when they have their own 'Boyd' in Hooper

I'd be pretty concerned about the lack of pace in a Boyd, Jelavic partnership

Tbh Jelavic has been out so long, i can't even remember how pacey he was, but i know he isn't exactly lightening quick

I think he'll end up doing a Bobo, sitting on his lazy arse picking up large paycheck at Boro for the rest of his contract. I can't see anyone else paying him anything like what he is on or even close to what we offered.