Boyd leaving Boro

EggzyBear

No team in the SPL could afford him, he'll not end up at celtc - Gary Hooper is better, he's not going to get a move to the Premiership, I doubt many Championship sides would want him, so he either stay's at Middlesbrough, drops down to League One or goes abroad.

He had it going for him, and he's managed to fcuk it all up. Serves him right!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could see this coming from the day he left us. Seems that the only way is down for him now. Wouldn't rule him going up to Hearts on loan in January

Those saying he might join Hearts obviously underestimate the attachment between Boyd and McCoist. McCoist was fucking gutted when he left, and there have been mumblings about him trying to bring him back as soon as he's in the hot seat. I think a few people in our coaching staff and maybe even higher might bizarrely think we 'owe' Kris Boyd the chance to come back after the number of goals he scored. I don't agree but i certainly don't think we'd watch him join Hearts and not try to sign him ourselves

As we all probably know Mr Boyd made an unwise career choice,he may and probably was offered more money to go to Boro but unfortunately for him he is up against a better class of opponent week in week out down there and that has caught up with him.

I was never a fan of his although I was a fan of his goals albeit against slightly inferior opposition but all in all I wasn't sorry to see him go.

I bear him no grudges and hope he can find his level again somewhere as long as its not against us.

As a squad player, to help us win domestic cups, yes. Otherwise no thanks.

And watch him moan, mump and complain... no thanks.

The type of signing I'd expect McCoist to make :anguish:

Nope! I'd prefer us to sign a Rangers man.

He was standing in the row in front of me at the last OF game (1-3 game) at parkheed fwiw.

Wouldn't have him back unless it was a freebie and low-ish wages. To be used as back-up kind of thing. He's really done a number On us by not leaving for a fee in jan and deciding to run his contract down

He was standing in the row in front of me at the last OF game (1-3 game) at parkheed fwiw.

Wouldn't have him back unless it was a freebie and low-ish wages. To be used as back-up kind of thing. He's really done a number On us by not leaving for a fee in jan and deciding to run his contract down

That was the basis of my original post, mate, no matter how often he gets himself a ticket.

He has not long signed a bumper deal with Boro, that wont be matched anywhere considering his lukewarm start to the season, i can see him sitting on his hands refusing to go anywhere then becoming a figure of hate for the Boro fans taking plenty and producing little.

That was the basis of my original post, mate, no matter how often he gets himself a ticket.

Ano bud (tu)

Was Just making the point that although he done what he

did, hes still one of us. In saying that though, I'm a loyal rangers fan and I'd take no greater pleasure in extending my RFC contract. He has made a mistake, he chose the wrong club and he pissed off all the loyal fans and most likely the management team/colleagues by not making RFC some dough. He'll need to beg to get back if he wanted to IMO

(tu)

Ano bud (tu)

Was Just making the point that although he done what he

did, hes still one of us. In saying that though, I'm a loyal rangers fan and I'd take no greater pleasure in extending my RFC contract. He has made a mistake, he chose the wrong club and he pissed off all the loyal fans and most likely the management team/colleagues by not making RFC some dough. He'll need to beg to get back if he wanted to IMO

(tu)

(tu)