A'll ref the t*rriers game if they are desperate ?

BLUEDIGNITY

In fact a'll dae it fur fuck all ! Cannae say any fairer than that kin ye ! (tu):sherlock:

Others can volunteer to run the lines - but I want to offer my services (for free also) to be your 4th official.

That means, among other things, I get to send Man Child into the stands for any number of reasons and hopefully, send him and his rancid club into further meltdown.

I'm sure I'll hear "sectarian" singing at said game. That will no doubt appear in my match report to the SFA, UEFA, X-Factor and anyone else I can think of.

Which is nice.......... :sherlock:

Others can volunteer to run the lines - but I want to offer my services (for free also) to be your 4th official.

That means, among other things, I get to send Man Child into the stands for any number of reasons and hopefully, send him and his rancid club into further meltdown.

I'm sure I'll hear "sectarian" singing at said game. That will no doubt appear in my match report to the SFA, UEFA, X-Factor and anyone else I can think of.

Which is nice.......... :sherlock:

We'll no bother wae linesmen cause they only tell lies anywies, wear a combat jacket in your role as 4th official CB and take a half brick in each pocket in case the man child wants to get physical ! (tu):sherlock:

Better still have a tazer gun at the ready!

I'll opt for the belt & braces approach.

Taser gun, half-brick and bar of soap (visible in my top pocket), which are guaranteed to deal with any emergencies at the Stad Del Gadd.

Actually I'd take a wee slap or two for the cause - said slapping would feature highly in my match report to the SFA, UEFA, BBC, ITV, HBOS, MFI (now shut) and any other 'initials' I can think of.

Indeed I could goad the Man Child into action by calling him over, cover my mouth (to foil the lip readers out there) and whisper that I think he's a "fenian bastard" and wait for his reaction. :D

It would be my word (match official) against a known liar's word.

Let the bedlam begin. :sherlock: