The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

So how was mcgobblegiver introduced

From neglecting OAP's to Rangers tax case phil has done it all, now here with his singing exclusive is phil "wont someone believe me" mcgobblegiver

Mark, simply, Mark. I knew it was him right away. I have Irish family history, all Celtic fans bla bla bla About the sectarianism in Scottish football, then spent 10 mins maybe 15 ripping in to Rangers, freely.

:anguish:

They would be if enough of us chucked listening to Propaganda FM.

Their agenda would die within weeks if the rest of the fans that still listen stopped and Snide knew why.

Keep listening and they'll keep letting McGillivan the bigot back on.

I disagree, but willing to give it a go. So are we ALL switching off then?

I disagree, but willing to give it a go. So are we ALL switching off then?

I did it ages ago, my old man is coming around to the idea, but he's a stubborn old fucker.

Convinced a few mates to do it.

Seemingly from what I hear on here that the %age of people calling up is on the timmy rise and we're bothering less and less.

I did it ages ago, my old man is coming around to the idea, but he's a stubborn old fucker.

Convinced a few mates to do it.

Seemingly from what I hear on here that the %age of people calling up is on the timmy rise and we're bothering less and less.

For every 5 Celtic fans who call up, you get a half of a Rangers fan, or is that, 1 in 10?

:lol:

(tu)

Mark, simply, Mark. I knew it was him right away. I have Irish family history, all Celtic fans bla bla bla About the sectarianism in Scottish football, then spent 10 mins maybe 15 ripping in to Rangers, freely.

:anguish:

i dont think that was him.