The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

I was in the better the Devil you know camp, but now after nobody seems to stick up for the club they are supposed to represent (uefa,sfa,mhedia,fans)I now think there needs to be a total clearout and would be better with the Devil you didnt know

7 Pointless years AJ? Hes not been here 7 years <cr>

AJ was appointed to the Board on 11 February 2004, over 7 years ago.

What has he done in that time?

Time to resign AJ, you've failed.

craig whyte's camp or whyte himself can't come out and say whats going on because of the lse rules, however the board can and for them not saying anything pretty much confirms that the board are up to something.

smith saying from what he's heard the deal looks to be on the verge of collapse

From what i've heard we're not on the lse, could be totally wrong though. Someone mentioned we were on PLUS last night i think? And what measures is there to actually get rid of the board?

The board should resign for getting us into this mess in the first place, I would rather a complete outsider than people who have been proven incompetants.

was talking to my dad about this today and he said he would be happy with some 1 outside to take us over kinda like a man city but i dont see that happing

Why the condemnation of the board when we do not know the reason they wish to delay, would it not be better for us to make an informed decision about the board before judge them.

Cause the board will tell us fuckall!!!! 

was talking to my dad about this today and he said he would be happy with some 1 outside to take us over kinda like a man city but i dont see that happing

Youd think there was some Sheik in the middle east somewhere looking to buy THE Most Succesful Club in the World, just for bragging rights if nothing else!

Really don't know what to think. Board may know something we don't which is worrying them or they could just be too stubborn to leave. All we can do is guess really.

Someone want to tell me what the fuck is going on? <cr>

So Whyte will only buy the club if the board resign? Why does he want the board to resign, is it purely because he wants to have full control of the club/a new start and have his own board?

Someone want to tell me what the fuck is going on? <cr>

So Whyte will only buy the club if the board resign? Why does he want the board to resign, is it purely because he wants to have full control of the club/a new start and have his own board?

Exactly what i thought, posted nearly the same a page or two ago, my thoughts are that Whyte wants to bring his own board, as im sure he has stated that he wants to make money from this, so he would need a board who can do this effectively, so my own thoughts are that the current board know about this and don't want the deal to go through as it means that they would be out a simple, high paying job.

If AJ and the board's position was verging on untenable before this latest takeover debacle, it has become completely untenable now. How can they work with Whyte now? if he does complete the takeover any time soon i imagine wholesale clear out, except i would promote Walter Smith to the board of directors :crabflute:

If AJ and the board's position was verging on untenable before this latest takeover debacle, it has become completely untenable now. How can they work with Whyte now? if he does complete the takeover any time soon i imagine wholesale clear out, except i would promote Walter Smith to the board of directors :crabflute:

Totally, unless he takes another manager job after the season