Celtic aiming to nick McGeouch

PaulRFC1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The club shoulnd't have fenians at the club, in any such level at all.

And what's your definition of Fenian's? Do you mean Catholic's?

Our club welcomes all regardless of colour or religion and that's exactly the way it should be. The only thing that matters is what they can do with a ball at their feet.

By all accounts this boy's outstanding and I'm gutted we appear to have lost out on a genuine talent - who he supported as a boy matters not a jot as far as I'm concerned.

Neil McCann supported Celtic as a boy and went on to be a great wee player for us as did Mo Johnston. They gave everything they had once they pulled on that Blue Jersey and both put Celtic to the sword on several occasions.

And what's your definition of Fenian's? Do you mean Catholic's?

Our club welcomes all regardless of colour or religion and that's exactly the way it should be. The only thing that matters is what they can do with a ball at their feet.

By all accounts this boy's outstanding and I'm gutted we appear to have lost out on a genuine talent - who he supported as a boy matters not a jot as far as I'm concerned.

Neil McCann supported Celtic as a boy and went on to be a great wee player for us as did Mo Johnston. They gave everything they had once they pulled on that Blue Jersey and both put Celtic to the sword on several occasions.

People who are deep rooted in picking away at the traditions of this country and also Rangers FC. No fenian is fit to wear the Rangers shirt.