Celtic aiming to nick McGeouch

PaulRFC1

CELTIC and Rangers are involved in a bitter transfer scrap for the signature of Ibrox wonderkid Dylan McGeogh.

SunSport can reveal the Hoops are in pole position to dramatically grab back the Scotland youth star - three years after a swap deal with their fierce rivals which saw McGeogh go to Murray Park and Sean Fitzharris join Celts.

However, it would also be likely to cost them a six-figure tribunal fee for the midfielder who is out of contract next May. Celtic moved after hearing that the 17-year-old rejected a lucrative new Ibrox deal.

Gers are furious at the idea of losing the top kid and they are working overtime to persusade him his future is better served by staying.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3259877/Celts-aiming-to-nick-Ibrox-kid.html#ixzz176Dgax3v

Hopefully we can keep him, supposed to be a star in the making.

Actually got told 2 days ago by a mate Lennon was at his house which is pretty close to me and I didn't believe it.

He is a tim so I think he may leave.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Haha, played against him a few times, good player.

A "wonderkid" though? It seems every young player who is linked with a new club is dubbed that.

Haha, played against him a few times, good player.

A "wonderkid" though? It seems every young player who is linked with a new club is dubbed that.

He is genuinely supposed to be our biggest talent tho.

He is already training with the first team.

No way am I having a player called 'Sean' at Rangers.

Fucking EWWWWWWWWW

Wait until the rumour starts that we are going to sign wee Declan McScroaty :drugang:

That will give you something to complain aboot, young Ben :crabflute:

Neil Lennon was at his house last night and that's a fact the family are out n out t*rriers

(tu) that is a fact ! I reported about him not so long ago with my mate paulrfc and he text my mate asking me to take what I said off RM which was all fact ! he wanted me to take it off because he didn't want rangers fans hating him ! he claimed that lemon wasn't after him which he was wrong about, now he has lemon at his door which I said about ! hopefully he doesn't leave as he does have a very bright future ahead of him, he has really stuck to it throughout and now it seems to be paying off.