martyboy2009

Played 18.

Won 3.

Drew 6.

Lost 9.

Scored 12.

Conceded 26?

Points 15 from 54.

And we are meant to be 'happy' with that? I'm sorry but that not good enough. And of those games how many were good performances you enjoyed watching? Lyon away 0-3, Stuttgart at home 2-1 and Valencia at home 1-1?

I hope mccoist has a totally different approach. That record is rubbish.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Played 18.

Won 3.

Drew 6.

Lost 9.

Scored 12.

Conceded 26?

Points 15 from 54.

And we are meant to be 'happy' with that? I'm sorry but that not good enough. And of those games how many were good performances you enjoyed watching? Lyon away 0-3, Stuttgart at home 2-1 and Valencia at home 1-1?

He's never had a good record in Europe has he.? look at the difference in team he has had the 2nd time around though.

I would like to see his overall record in Europe though,

Would you be complaining if we had qualified for the last 16? Last season he tried to go toe to toe with other teams in the cl and we got fuckin hammered! Would like to see another manager try and get the same from the VERY SMALL squad we have & hardly any money compared to 95% of the other cl teams!

Aw aye you forgot the draw at old trafford & the draw at ibrox against barca ;)

Would you be complaining if we had qualified for the last 16? Last season he tried to go toe to toe with other teams in the cl and we got fuckin hammered! Would like to see another manager try and get the same from the VERY SMALL squad we have & hardly any money compared to 95% of the other cl teams!

Aw aye you forgot the draw at old trafford & the draw at ibrox against barca ;)

Hold on a second, we never qualified for the last 16 so what's the point in even saying that? If we had then he'd of got it right by getting results etc but we didn't! We shat it against man u at ibrox when it was a must win!! We sat back from 45 mins onwards last night against a diddy second string team! And u can't tell me you actually enjoyed watching backs to the wall against man u reserves at old Trafford can you?

At least we have a manager who learns from his mistakes & uses his brains. look at last year,this year he was playing it safe and it got us a few good points.

And we're still in Europe after Christmas. If we had came 4th,people would be wanting him sacked. did anyone even expect Rangers to go through to the last 16 anyway.?? as soon as the draw came out most of us were certain we would go into the Europa. In the end, the way group finished was the way most people thought it would at the start anyway.

Oh aye and last season we played 4-5-1 against unirea at home, away, Seville at home and Stuttgart away! We changed formation for stuttgart at home, playing a ridiculous 3-5-2 or something!

Aye but we had more attacking players last year. it wasn't really a 4-5-1 with the attacking players we had on the park.

Hold on a second, we never qualified for the last 16 so what's the point in even saying that? If we had then he'd of got it right by getting results etc but we didn't! We shat it against man u at ibrox when it was a must win!! We sat back from 45 mins onwards last night against a diddy second string team! And u can't tell me you actually enjoyed watching backs to the wall against man u reserves at old Trafford can you?

:lol: :lol: poorlennon.gif

At least we have a manager who learns from his mistakes & uses his brains. look at last year,this year he was playing it safe and it got us a few good points.

And we're still in Europe after Christmas. If we had came 4th,people would be wanting him sacked. did anyone even expect Rangers to go through to the last 16 anyway.?? as soon as the draw came out most of us were certain we would go into the Europa. In the end, the way group finished was the way most people thought it would at the start anyway.

what so cos ppl thought we wouldn't qualify we should just accept that? That's what gets on ma tits, people accepting second and in our case third best! We should have qualified from that group! We should have attacked more when it was vital! I still cannot believe we settled for a 0-0 in a must win game then smith moans about us not having money?!!

Played 18.

Won 3.

Drew 6.

Lost 9.

Scored 12.

Conceded 26?

Points 15 from 54.

If your not happy go support St Mirren

If your not happy go support St Mirren

Are you happy? With that record, performances and approach to games? With sitting off? Letting shit teams look like world beaters? Long balls to nobody? Sitting so far back that we have 10 players in our own half? Scoring 3 goals in over 540 minutes of football?

Eh?

He's been waiting to do this for ages, he gets some kind of sexual gratification when he's being negative towards Walter.

Sexual gratification? Where do you come up with this guff? Honestly. If you don't agree tell me why, don't spout utter garbage all the time about me.

You have still to answer my question,would you be complaining IF we qualified for the last 16?

And no i wasnt happy watching the draw at OT or the game tonight.But dont forget manures "reserves" probably cost 3 times more than our starting 11 that night! We have a smaller squad than last season,would you rather we attacked manure at OT or valencia in the mestalla and get pumped like we done last year? Even if we aint playing the best football in the world,i still support the team & the manager through thick & thin!

what so cos ppl thought we wouldn't qualify we should just accept that? That's what gets on ma tits, people accepting second and in our case third best! We should have qualified from that group! We should have attacked more when it was vital! I still cannot believe we settled for a 0-0 in a must win game then smith moans about us not having money?!!

No we shouldn't have,we are not what we used to be, people like you get on ma tits,who think we can play with the man us real Madrid's and barca's etc. Where the fuck have you been hiding,we have no money And we only have about 16 players to choose from. Man u Reserve.? :lol: If that was there reserve team how could they not beat our team.? some of the players we have wouldn't even get into the most English teams reserves team. Plus that is some reserve team All the players that were playing that night,have been in the 1st team plenty of times in EPL for man u and cost millions of £. How can you call a team with, Rooney Hernandez,Fletcher, & Ferdinand etc. a reserve team.?

People were moaning in 2008 when we went out and look what happened that year.

Sexual gratification? Where do you come up with this guff? Honestly. If you don't agree tell me why, don't spout utter garbage all the time about me.

I think I've disagree'd with you enough for you to take the hint that I'll always disagree with you, and yes, sexual gratification, or "spunking your load" to be more accurate.