Smiths CL record

martyboy2009

You're a sorry excuse for a fan.

Disagree, I don't understand why you're trying to change my opinion of him by making up stuff that he does and doesn't do, you just don't like him and will

make up pish to try and make him sound as bad as possible.

make up pish? That's exactly how lee mcculloch 'plays' football. He isn't a centre mid, centre half, left mid, striker. He's the gaffers favourite and that's another thing I hope coisty does when he gets the reigns, drops mr undroppable!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

make up pish? That's exactly how lee mcculloch 'plays' football. He isn't a centre mid, centre half, left mid, striker. He's the gaffers favourite and that's another thing I hope coisty does when he gets the reigns, drops mr undroppable!

You're a piss poor excuse for a fan that makes up shite about McCulloch cause' you don't like him, that's all it is.

You're a piss poor excuse for a fan that makes up shite about McCulloch cause' you don't like him, that's all it is.

Ask anyone who isn't blinded by love for "super" lee and they'll tell you that's exactly how mcculloch plays for us. Wasn't a centre mid to start with and never fucking will be! Doesn't get near anyone in a game apart from to snap them.

Drop him.

mcculloch is a sorry excuse for a football player, how the fuk Kyle Hutton is supposed to learn off someone like him is mission impossible. Learn to run around, leave your man, not cut out passes, give away fouls, point your fingers, pass the ball any way but forwards and just in general be shit.

Your relentless hatred of The Rangers is fucking tiresome. There are papes out there with a sunnier outlook on what we do than you.

Ask anyone who isn't blinded by love for "super" lee and they'll tell you that's exactly how mcculloch plays for us. Wasn't a centre mid to start with and never fucking will be! Doesn't get near anyone in a game apart from to snap them.

Drop him.

You mean ask any of your mates that you listen to about Lee ?

I think he's a good player, don't see the problem you have with it.

You mean ask any of your mates that you listen to about Lee ?

I think he's a good player, don't see the problem you have with it.

my mates? I have my own opinion and I stick to it. The fact you think lee is a good player makes me think we should just agree to disagree.

Youre clearly deluded, or walter.

my mates? I have my own opinion and I stick to it. The fact you think lee is a good player makes me think we should just agree to disagree.

Youre clearly deluded, or walter.

Because I don't agree with you or anybody you listen to about Lee ?

By the way

Where did I say I was happy with it ? I would rather pick up the 3 points with poor football every week than play fantastic football and not get any points, don't see why anybody wouldn't.

I notice that you ignored that reply I made back to you about the way we pick up 3 points :sherlock:

The catalyst of our financial problems was banking on the fact we would make the Champions League group stages.

we had a two legged tie against a bunch of lithuanian farmers and postmen, and we got done

after losing that champions league windfall smith then went and said to murray, "i need more cash for the SPL"

his team selection that night in kaunas was a disgrace

we had a two legged tie against a bunch of lithuanian farmers and postmen, and we got done

after losing that champions league windfall smith then went and said to murray, "i need more cash for the SPL"

Any team we picked should have beat them, the players attitude was equally as bad as the line up Smith picked. The players were a disgrace. Am i right in thinking our best ball player Hemdani was left out? <cr>

Any team we picked should have beat them, the players attitude was equally as bad as the line up Smith picked. The players were a disgrace. Am i right in thinking our best ball player Hemdani was left out? <cr>

aye

the same hemdani that gave us a masterclass in european football in lyon

instead that night in kaunas mcculloch got his slot i believe

aye

the same hemdani that gave us a masterclass in european football in lyon

instead that night in kaunas mcculloch got his slot i believe

Not just Lyon, Hemdani played his part for our club, especially in Europe, he was outstanding.

Christian Dailly that night :anguish: x a million!

McCulloch as well :anguish: x 2 million, then his interview after it was abhorrent.

It was certainly a black night for our club. I thought Walter should have left after Manchester, the ship was steadied, he was never going to take us forward any better than that, although its tough arguing with his domestic record, in Europe its been another disappointemnt on the whole.

This rubbish about him not spending money(not by you Jim, by others), hes spent money alright, almost £40m in 4 years! Does that not work out £10m a year? :lol: Doesnt sound right but im sure it is about right.

(tu)

Not just Lyon, Hemdani played his part for our club, especially in Europe, he was outstanding.

Christian Dailly that night :anguish: x a million!

McCulloch as well :anguish: x 2 million, then his

interview after it was abhorrent.

It was certainly a black night for our club. I thought

Walter should have left after Manchester, the ship was steadied, he was never going to take us forward any better than that, although its tough arguing with his domestic record, in Europe its been another disappointemnt on the whole.

This rubbish about him not spending money(not by you Jim, by others), hes spent money alright, almost £40m in 4 years! Does that not work out £10m a year? :lol: Doesnt sound right but im sure it is about right.

(tu)

40 million? If that's true then fuck me!

Lafferty 4 m

miller 2m

mendes 3m

Davis 3m

edu 2.5m

jelavic 4m

naisy 2m

Whittaker 2m

bougherra 2.5m

mcculloch 2.5m :(

thomson 2m

cousin 1m

who else?

a team still good enough to beat those part timers though surely ?

Hope someone comes in with a bid for 'Jig' and the banks force Walter to accept. Hes the type of player that epitomises everything that's bad about us at this level. Never good enough for Rangers, im afraid, and just 'cis he scored a goal against the scum doesn't make him so!

so where do we get the money to but these better players ?

He has done far more than score one goal against the filth......

They were good enough, the sitters missed and the individual mistakes for the goal cost us dearly but the 11 players out there were certainly good enough

how?

in 2 games we didnt even beat them, the ibrox tie was a joke, the away leg was a disgrace

it was levski sofia all over again

how?

in 2 games we didnt even beat them, the ibrox tie was a joke, the away leg was a disgrace

it was levski sofia all over again

what do you mean how, we had better players than them.

I would imagine if it wasn't the first competitive game of the season the result , and performances, would have been different. It happens (cup shocks)and it's credit to smith that people still drone on about it all these years later

what do you mean how, we had better players than them.

we didnt beat them in 2 games let alone a single game, that would indicate either

our players arent better than them

OR

smith made an arse of the tactics, mentality and general team set up that night

imo smith was to blame more than the players, his team selection imo was very poor