Walter Smith to a champions league next season?

gersandy

Did anyone else see Smiths comments in the record? I always try not to read too much into things i read in the paper. But Wattie coming out with "this might not be my champions league swansong.", makes me suspicious that he could be lined up for Man Utd next season. However strange this may seem, it could be a possibility. Or could he be lined up to help out his old buddy Harry Redknapp when he takes the england job part time?

Whoever follows Ferguson has a difficult job. You've got to think back when he 1st started out at man u, he was close to the sack a couple of times. I think they could do alot worse than smith for a couple of years, or big eck for the long run.

Did anyone else see Smiths comments in the record? I always try not to read too much into things i read in the paper. But Wattie coming out with "this might not be my champions league swansong.", makes me suspicious that he could be lined up for Man Utd next season. However strange this may seem, it could be a possibility. Or could he be lined up to help out his old buddy Harry Redknapp when he takes the england job part time?

i heard the same rumour that hes bein lined up for the spurs job,my mate works with jordan mcmillans dad who told him,just need to wait n see.

Some weird suggestions for the Man Utd job in this thread. They're not going to replace Ferguson with an old age pensioner, which is what Walter and Harry Redknapp will be when Fergie retires. And O'Neill? Ffs they guy couldn't even hack it at Aston Villa.