Novo, Boyd, smith, beasley etc. of wage bill

general ticket and merchandise sales

Minus:

£1.5m for Beattie

£4.2m for Jelavic

General wages etc

All equals to roughly £35m or there abouts

and I thought out debt was only £30m

I know that these are only basic figures I am probably miles out on what the club is making and don't know all the details but I can't see why the bank aren't even letting us get a player in on loan in January if the reports are true

even with all the talk of takeovers

there were reports a couple of weeks ago saying the debt was still about £27m, I just don't see how?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think it doesn't cost money to run a football club everyday??

Dumbass :-)

do you not think the club is meant to make money too, that's why business men buy the club, so they can make money

you think someone is gonna buy rangers for £30m for it

all to go down the pisser

and it's not like were spending anything

dumbass :-)

plus taxes to pay, bills to pay for the running of murray park & ibrox including maintenance costs for both. The also have non playing staff to pay including groundsmen etc and receptionists etc etc etc.. a lot of hidden costs you dont think about. Also there is probably interest on the debt

tbh i just want our club sorted because by the sounds of things we seem to be in some serious trouble if the problems are not addressed :anguish:

Do you think it doesn't cost money to run a football club everyday??Dumbass :-)

^ what he said.

He just totally owned you both with his reply :lol: Dumbass ? i think you will find both of you are the dumbasses. 3 million for mendes i thought it was only 1.5m

plus taxes to pay, bills to pay for the running of murray park & ibrox including maintenance costs for both. The also have non playing staff to pay including groundsmen etc and receptionists etc etc etc.. a lot of hidden costs you dont think about. Also there is probably interest on the debt

buy there us also a lot of profit that you don't think about, shirt sales, ticket sales, sponsers, tv money, prize money

do you not think the club is meant to make money too, that's why business men buy the club, so they can make money

you think someone is gonna buy rangers for £30m for it

all to go down the pisser

and it's not like were spending anything

dumbass :-)

interest on loans alone will be costing us a fortune.

Does your house cost you nothing to run when you are in it??

buy there us also a lot of profit that you don't think about, shirt sales, ticket sales, sponsers, tv money, prize money

Sponsporship and tv money are paid at the end of the competition such as Champions League and SPL, like i said the money from this will all be divied up and split between day to day costs or running the club. If we were in the EPL then we would have no bother running our club because they receive substantial amounts compared to us. The SPL money is simply awful.

I do understand where you are coming from, but look at it this way.

If we ploughed all the money instantly into paying off the clubs debts at the start or mid way through a season, where would we possibly get the money from to see us through until we receive another lump sum? its not as easy as it all sounds unfortunetly

or the full exstent of the debt isn't revealed. Like where does the profit go to etc.

I think the vast interest on loans and also any profit we have made SDM will creaming some off the top

5mill for wilson?????????????

3mill ish for mendes??????????

you been on footballrumours or something

we are lucky if the combined fee for they 2 so far is 3 million, the SPL winning bonuses will likely have went to the players for winning it

we also finished paying off the transfer spurge smith went on after the kaunas tie, and the interest on our debt was sucking millions from the club

not to me personally :craphead:

Lucky you ;-)

All I'm trying to say is, it's not a black and White as "we made this amount and sold him so we should be debt free"

There must be a huge monthly expense running a club like rangers, from the tea ladies and cleaners to the board room staff and everyone in between. Running and maintaining a uefa

5 star stadium and state of art training complex can't be cheap. I know for a FACT the grass cutting machinery and tractors etc are nearly 500,000 pound worth, and you've still got to maintain and repair them, the feed for the grass is a fortune, uv lamps running all night on the turf as well...........the list goes on and on

5mill for wilson?????????????

3mill ish for mendes??????????

you been on footballrumours or something

we are lucky if the combined fee for they 2 so far is 3 million, the SPL winning bonuses will likely have went to the players for winning it

we also finished paying off the transfer spurge smith went on after the kaunas tie, and the interest on our debt was sucking millions from the club

£2m for Wilson plus addons which I think from the EL we've already got some, the bank will take into consideration the rest though, I'm sure

they'll be something in the contract about us getting

money if he's sold or something too

and wasn't sure about mendes, can't remember

or the full exstent of the debt isn't revealed. Like where does the profit go to etc.

Profit goes to maintaining a working cash flow and costs. We'll probably sit in the red from Jan/Feb onwards until the CL and Europa money comes through along with SPL and SFA prize money in May.

Debt is serious stuff and very very tricky to come out of. Look at some of the unluckier teams who simply haven't been able to put the finance together to fully survive: Gretna, Portsmouth (suffered quite badly imo) and plenty of other teams in the English lower divisions. Football is all heading the same way imo.

£2m for Wilson plus addons which I think from the EL we've already got some, the bank will take into consideration the rest though, I'm sure

they'll be something in the contract about us getting

money if he's sold or something too

and wasn't sure about mendes, can't remember

the bank will not take anything into consideration, they are a bank remember, it isnt like Lloyds are gonna say "well IF wilson plays x amount of games the club gets another 2mill, so we'll count that even though he hasnt made x amount of appearances yet"

the bank only works on actual income, hence why the guaranteed 3mill a year from the JJb deal is probably one of the best deals we have right now, there are no ifs and buts with the bank

It is likely that the bank will wait and see season ticket sales, sponserships deals signed for the following season etc, before working out how much the club has to spend on wages, and not just player wages too, staff wages, right down to the cleaners will have to be calculated

for too long rangers gambled on european money, we were helped by the fact that murray had a close mate who was a big shot in HBOS, when they were taken over by Lloyds that big shot left/was fired/moved to a different role, and all of a sudden our finances were more closely scrutinised

Lloyds has tried to rectify this, Donald Muir was brought in by Murray as the man to do it, and gradually we have been reducing outgoings so that we can live without euro money

What I'm saying is that think of all the players we've sold, all the players we haven't been able to buy, all the CL money etc etc etc

All to get a scrawny £3m off the debt

so we'd have to do the last 2or3 seasons another 10 times to be debt free the way were going

I'M NOT SAYING WE SHOULD BE DEBT FREE

JUST LESS THAN £27m