Sir David Murray

BLUEDIGNITY

The fans will back SDM, if he backs the fans.

Give and take

He needs to release funds and speak out in our favour

This campaign to get rid of sectarian signing within the stands is the most riddiculous thing I have ever heard. Who is going to go out there way to shop a fellow fan? Everything that happens at football grounds is on CCTV, there are microphones, there are stewards and police. We should not be asked to do their jobs for them.

Sectarian signing should be banned, I totally agree, But it is not the fans job to erradicate from the Rangers support. That is the job of Rangers, The stewards, Police and the government.

The press don't have to shame us......some of our own support are doing a fine job of that as it is. SDM has taken the only route open to anyone who wants to see Rangers progress and grow as a football club.

Anyone who refuses to name & shame the morons who are slowly but surely killing our club might as well join them.

You are either for Rangers or against Rangers, and failing to report shameful behavior such as has been seen far too often lately places you firmly in the "against" camp.

The press don't have to shame us......some of our own support are doing a fine job of that as it is. SDM has taken the only route open to anyone who wants to see Rangers progress and grow as a football club.

Anyone who refuses to name & shame the morons who are slowly but surely killing our club might as well join them.

You are either for Rangers or against Rangers, and failing to report shameful behavior such as has been seen far too often lately places you firmly in the "against" camp.

Then tell me......

Why do they continually make up stories which have nothing to do with the fans but are published to bring shame on this club ?

Well said Roy - u r correct - D/A is well n truly against shameful behaviour - just like u n me !

Well said Roy - u r correct - D/A is well n truly against shameful behaviour - just like u n me !

Question : Who was the last person to be arrested at Ibrox ??

Answer : A scum Celtic supporter, who ran onto the pitch when we played the team from Israel. The bigot was even wearing a deliberately provocative t-shirt n by doing so, deliberately intent on provoking a reaction not only by Gers supporters but our dear friends from Israel and our Islamic brothers and sisters. Bang on Roy, shameful behaviour !!!

Such was the calm and rationale of the Gers supporters, they rightly looked on with dismay - truly showing their resounding qualities of tolerance for this criminal action. Well done all you Gers fans, the persons behaviour as Roy has alluded was shameful, exactly the same as those Celtic and Aberdeen supporters (all 24 of them) who rioted recently in Aberdeen and brought shame not only upon their clubs, but Scottish football. Like you, I am totally against shameful and criminal behaviour.

we are all against shameful behaviour but he should take a look at himself and board members on their shameful behaviour,who wont defend our club against all the attacks from the media and politicians also the police who are removing the union flags at games. murray should take a good look at himself in the mirror but he will not like what he sees,a spinless coward.

Answer : A scum Celtic supporter, who ran onto the pitch when we played the team from Israel. The bigot was even wearing a deliberately provocative t-shirt n by doing so, deliberately intent on provoking a reaction not only by Gers supporters but our dear friends from Israel and our Islamic brothers and sisters. Bang on Roy, shameful behaviour !!!

Such was the calm and rationale of the Gers supporters, they rightly looked on with dismay - truly showing their resounding qualities of tolerance for this criminal action. Well done all you Gers fans, the persons behaviour as Roy has alluded was shameful, exactly the same as those Celtic and Aberdeen supporters (all 24 of them) who rioted recently in Aberdeen and brought shame not only upon their clubs, but Scottish football. Like you, I am totally against shameful and criminal behaviour.

Next you'll be blaming the Tims for the "salutes" in Israel, or maybe singing FTP in Spain last week. Get a grip! doh

I agree

Next you'll be blaming the Tims for the "salutes" in Israel, or maybe singing FTP in Spain last week. Get a grip! doh

Firstly, i resent you use of the "T**" word, that is shameful and offensive to those amongst our broad church who may be from a persuasion, dissimilar to yourself. no doubt, like me. I detect an element of bigotry in the use of those words. You need to apply consistent standards.

Secondly, I can only comment on facts and the facts are clearly addressed in my comments. Facts proven by a court and by the police.

You are completely off cue and please do not patronise, I consider that shameful.

I will not comment on the alleged instances which you mention, since, there appears to be no criminal intent or behaviour, nor any criminal convictions in that respect.

However, like yourself ? - I find such conduct incorrect, similar to my comments with regard to the incidents alluded in my article. I trust you also find these actions incorrect and shameful ? If not, I must question your motives and sympathies. Perhaps, you may wish to answer the question, given that I have answered the question you have raised.

Mr. Murray by pandering to the Scottish press, foreign religious organisations and jack mcconnell you had the choice between dishonour and war, you have chosen dishonour and you will still have war. W.A.T.P.

A bit sus that after so many years he just happened to get a knighthood at this time.

Guest orangpendek

no-one has to shop anyone. all you do is shout 'for christs sake shut up...you're gonnae get us hammered.'

you don't even have to stand up to do it.

no-one has to shop anyone. all you do is shout 'for christs sake shut up...you're gonnae get us hammered.'

you don't even have to stand up to do it.

Its a good point