When Lennon gets sacked

After they lose on the 2nd, I think we'll see a proper timplosion.

Dropping points week after week, culminating in a 3-0 loss to a bottom-half side...and a nervous breakdown from the manchild.

Here's hopin.

This...................................they'll no need tae sack him. (tu)

Aye I was thinking the ginger one has been looking more stressed ,balding ,unshaven and nervous than normal , maybe he'll do a keegan on live telly after they get beat at Ibrox :crabflute:

Aww fuck..............................a canny even begin tae imagine how I'd feel if this were tae happen.

:lol:

Lennons going nowhere.

What was it they said at the AGM only last month, "Neil will be here for a very long time"!

When that time arises they do need a new coach, the press will link them with every big name going, whilst in reality everyman and there dog will be not ineterested as usual and they will need to end up with some loser with a half relationship with the club, maybe a Keane or McCarthy when he loses his job, i have no worries about them for the forseable future, they have nothing on us.

They are a failing club falling down as fast as they ever have.

I agree. But I think the only reason he knocked it back first time was because he wanted to establish himself proper in the Premiership.

If they came calling again I don't think he would say no. I might be wrong and I hope I am.

So he would want to properly establish himself as a manager in the Premiership where he could stay and maybe one day get to manage one of the bigger clubs just to come to the SPL to manage Celtic?

I don't think so, and if he did he would need sectioning.

Thing is though, what are Lawwell and Reid going to say at next years AGM?

They've sacked Monkeyheid mid season after giving him a fair amount of money + loans, sold the leprechaun, the fat aussie and several other decent players who had shown that they could perform as a decent unit. They appointed man child, gave him all their dough and he's spent it. I don't believe the 9M was available after gayboy went to Moscow, he'd spent it already. I'll be keen to see what they do in January. If they spend a net of zero then Lemmon is off on the 1st of June because we'll win the league.

The whole hilarious cycle will begin again when the celtic-minded in the Championship will be linked, appointed and given more of Desmonds cash. Or they can keep the lurgan bigot and give him more money to take the squad forward. And he buys more shite.

It's fucking brilliant being a Bear :crabflute:

So he would want to properly establish himself as a manager in the Premiership where he could stay and maybe one day get to manage one of the bigger clubs just to come to the SPL to manage Celtic?

I don't think so, and if he did he would need sectioning.

That's ok for you to sit back and say ffs.

Reverse it, put yourself in Coyle's shoes and imagine knocking back Rangers once (for good reasons) then they come back in again for you.

He's only human and the draw (at some stage) of managing the Old Firm team you support is a big, big thing.

That's ok for you to sit back and say ffs.

Reverse it, put yourself in Coyle's shoes and imagine knocking back Rangers once (for good reasons) then they come back in again for you.

He's only human and the draw (at some stage) of managing the Old Firm team you support is a big, big thing.

JohnBoy................................I have tae disagree with ye on this one mate.

The draw of the "Old Firm" is not what it used to be due to the pressure on the Managers now.

No Manager in their right mind would give up a decent Premiership side to manage THEM.

Rangers is defo more attractive, but we'd still struggle to get a Prem Manager to come to Ibrox.

JohnBoy................................I have tae disagree with ye on this one mate.

The draw of the "Old Firm" is not what it used to be due to the pressure on the Managers now.

No Manager in their right mind would give up a decent Premiership side to manage THEM.

Rangers is defo more attractive, but we'd still struggle to get a Prem Manager to come to Ibrox.

In general terms, for most, your right.

But put yourself in their shoes.

Would you rather manage Bolton or Rangers?

Answer is so fucking easy. Coyle is no different once he's proved himself - and he's almost there.

In general terms, for most, your right.

But put yourself in their shoes.

Would you rather manage Bolton or Rangers?

Answer is so fucking easy. Coyle is no different once he's proved himself - and he's almost there.

Honest answer - if I had the choice - I'd rather manage Bolton mate.

Only expectation is to keep them in the top half of the Prem, so anything better is a bonus and could lead to bigger and better things.

Why give this up to live in fear, fear for yer family, stress, pressure, hassle, press reports everytime ye move, etc, etc?