Garrincha

Guest therabbitt

Is it true that he lost his virginity to a goat?

Also, the reason he had such a good curl on the ball was because one leg was shorter than the other? :lol:

Second one, I think it was more to do with the fact that his legs bowed to one side....

garrincha1-legs-jpg.jpeg

Is it true that he lost his virginity to a goat?

Also, the reason he had such a good curl on the ball was because one leg was shorter than the other? :lol:

I'm pretty sure he openly admitted it in an interview, apparently it was quite common for young boys to lose it this way around the area where he lived. Thank god I wasn't brought up round there, I wouldn't say the girl I lost it to was the best of lookers but atleast she weren't a goat

I'm pretty sure he openly admitted it in an interview, apparently it was quite common for young boys to lose it this way around the area where he lived. Thank god I wasn't brought up round there, I wouldn't say the girl I lost it to was the best of lookers but atleast she weren't a goat

HaHa!! when I first read this I thought yo myself, how the fuck can you lose you're virginity to a goal?..... need to get my specs on :D