Rangers in Football manager 2011

Lee_RFC

Iv got 7 games left in the league. Am on 71 points. Celtic 64 and hearts 61. Couple of bargin players brought in on Jan and miller has signed a pre contact with Liverpool for the summer. Fucked out the cups though.

If your looking for a good football manager site go to www.footballmanagerft.co.uk - We have released guides that are free to download and help you get to grips with the new features. A friendly environment as well with people always willing to give you excellent advice if you require it :blush:

If your looking for a good football manager site go to www.footballmanagerft.co.uk - We have released guides that are free to download and help you get to grips with the new features. A friendly environment as well with people always willing to give you excellent advice if you require it :blush:

cheers mate :D

• 2 weeks later...

why is my team playing soo bad in the league in Europe we are amazing but in the league we got beat 5-1 of Hearts and 2-0 off St Johsntone can anyone tell me some decent tatics :disappointment:

I was having a great season, top of the league with maximum points, unbeaten in the CL then hearts pumped me 5-1 too. I followed it up my drawing 1-1 at the Nou Camp