Midfielder's and their duties.

Muff

No i never said you did, but i may type something i don't mean. Retard.

Retard, I take great offence to that. I know this guy from loyalist Renfew, and he is a retard - I'm nowhere near his level.

Banned...

Read a stat about Davis that his pass completion this season is 15%. Woeful. :anguish:

Also agree with TJF on McCulloch. Likes to have his hard-man image, he's just Rangers Scott Brown.

No it's not!

McCulloch is McCulloch. We all know he is a limited player, we all know his strong points and his weak points. Been an important player for us in many respects but I am looking forward to his departure so we can start building our midfield around natural CM's - as opposed to a veteran striker turned utility man.

It's frustrating that he is an undropable figure but in a way understandable considering our other CM's are either young and inexperienced or absolute bottlers who go hiding far too often.

Davis is a tidy player with good general ability but he just doesn't influence games anywhere near enough - lacks the mentality to control our possesion on a consistent basis in the way that a top CM would. Getting played out of position is not an excuse, besides he has been just as bad if not worse when he's been played inside this season.

Top player in Scotland on his day? Probably yeh (not that it's much of a compliment).... Trouble is his day comes once every ten games......

We did miss Edu who covers a lot of ground defensively, although overal is just as frustrating and inconsistent as Lee and Davis....

On a positive note, Ness and Hutton seem to be at a really good standard for their age - doubt they will be used too much this season though so let's hope our three main CM's can start hitting some form!