The Louden on Duke Street

GOAT

I drink in the louden KP sometimes.

you are right, they dont allow the billy oys but thats becuase the cops kept threatening them. Other pubs in kp are the same fishtank. I remember the lion wouldnt play any tunes for ages but now do so again. The grapes/district hardly ever play tunes as well.

as for the duke, it used to be leased to the same owner of louden. now its only the louden KP and two other pubs they have. the duke street one is still on their lease i believe but they have gave it up for a couple of seasons

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember being in the Harvie St for a CL game (Barcelona a couple of years ago) and the owner was on the mic telling everyone the police were hovering around and under no circumstances should any bigotted songs be sung. 2 mins later they played Simply the Best, i think everyone just ended up thinking fuck it and hammered out all the add ons.....he was pretty pissed off :crabflute:

I drink in the louden KP sometimes.

you are right, they dont allow the billy oys but thats becuase the cops kept threatening them. Other pubs in kp are the same fishtank. I remember the lion wouldnt play any tunes for ages but now do so again. The grapes/district hardly ever play tunes as well.

as for the duke, it used to be leased to the same owner of louden. now its only the louden KP and two other pubs they have. the duke street one is still on their lease i believe but they have gave it up for a couple of seasons

no worries mate... did your girlfriend get me upgraded to first class on my flights?

sitting in lounge in melbourne and they upgraded me

no worries mate... did your girlfriend get me upgraded to first class on my flights?

sitting in lounge in melbourne and they upgraded me

aye, well, aye , errr.............. no mate!! i was supposed to give her your details and she would get the crew to look after you and i was supposed to buy you a bottle of champers to take away but forgot!!!

First class is outstanding mate. i did it for about 3 hours on a mauritius flight (g/f was working on the flight but couldnt upgrade me from economy as business was full. purser eventually said mid flight to bring me up to first. Own mini bar etc

great result as well btw!!! :clap::clap::uk:

aye, well, aye , errr.............. no mate!! i was supposed to give her your details and she would get the crew to look after you and i was supposed to buy you a bottle of champers to take away but forgot!!!

First class is outstanding mate. i did it for about 3 hours on a mauritius flight (g/f was working on the flight but couldnt upgrade me from economy as business was full. purser eventually said mid flight to bring me up to first. Own mini bar etc

great result as well btw!!! :clap::clap::uk:

aye it was superb but i was raging as i slept for 7 hurs which was wasting drinking time

cricket was amazing and barmy army are a good bunch of like minded alkies :beer1:

my wee hairy arse!

i was in Louden last season on PRW and guess what the billy boys a Rangers song is a no no and even Simply the best wasnt played either incase we sang add on's

avoid the place Bears it's down right dirty and evil!

I was in the Louden in Kinning Park after the Old Firm last weekend and guess what ? Simply the best was played.....with add ons !

So dont talk shite

louden duke st. new big rab marshall over 15 year ago when he was a taxi driver.and a blue nose 100% and also was a fat bastard cause you couldnae get a seat in the white hill sauna dennistoun .for his big fat arse

Never been in the one on Duke Street, but i live in KP and the one here is full of scumbags and wannabe casuals coking themselves up in the toilet alot of the time. The only people who drink in it outside of gametime are bams who won't get in any of the other pubs.

Never been in the one on Duke Street, but i live in KP and the one here is full of scumbags and wannabe casuals coking themselves up in the toilet alot of the time. The only people who drink in it outside of gametime are bams who won't get in any of the other pubs.

well i drink in it now and again. guess im a bam and a casual who cokes up in the toilets. <cr>

aye ok big man! :wanker:

aye it was superb but i was raging as i slept for 7 hurs which was wasting drinking time

cricket was amazing and barmy army are a good bunch of like minded alkies :beer1:

Wish a wiz there. Would have fitted in with barmy army.

When we used to beat the cunts at Parkhead we used to love walking the whole length of Duke Street to the town.

When the old slaughter house was open at the corner of Bellgrove we used to wind the taigs up to fuck and you would see many a riot van crash round.

All the slaughtermen were tims too and they would be near the gate, having a fag covered in blood the dirty bastards lol :lol:

When we used to beat the cunts at Parkhead we used to love walking the whole length of Duke Street to the town.

When the old slaughter house was open at the corner of Bellgrove we used to wind the taigs up to fuck and you would see many a riot van crash round.

All the slaughtermen were tims too and they would be near the gate, having a fag covered in blood the dirty bastards lol :lol:

haha !!! good times. :uk:

is that a bit like saying all the bams barred on F/F are only allowed on here???

Load of pish. there are a few roasters in the bar. plenty in fact. but i certainly know a few roasters in every other bar in KP.

I dont go near it on a match day. more roasters than any other bar granted on that day but hardly any from Govan/Ibrox/KP etc!!