Rangers & Bursaspor agree fee for Kenny Miller

hes not untested though is he...10 goals in 19 appearances this season someone said? really good GS record outwith the old firm and would only get better with us. Also bringing goodwillie in for 4/5 year contract is better than getting no money and struggling for a replacement in the summer imo. Possibly WS knows jelavic will be back soon and is going to put his faith in him?....Can you honestly tell me a partnership of Jela and DG doesnt excite you :drool:

To be honest, DG coming in doesn't put me at ease at all.

I know it sounds negative...but the pressure, expectation and fight you face, playing for Rangers is completely different to what he's used to...and it takes most players time to settle into it.

He'd need to properly hit the ground running.

To be honest, DG coming in doesn't put me at ease at all.

I know it sounds negative...but the pressure, expectation and fight you face, playing for Rangers is completely different to what he's used to...and it takes most players time to settle into it.

He'd need to properly hit the ground running.

i think he would relish coming to rangers...he always seems to play his heart out against the tims ;) . Plus he isn't coming from abroad which is a bonus he will know all about what awaits him if indeed he is a bear. Jelavic came from abroad and hit the ground running so hered hoping if he comes in he does the same (tu)

i think he would relish coming to rangers...he always seems to play his heart out against the tims ;) . Plus he isn't coming from abroad which is a bonus he will know all about what awaits him if indeed he is a bear. Jelavic came from abroad and hit the ground running so hered hoping if he comes in he does the same (tu)

I've seen very few players do it...and the fact he's coming in mid-season just adds to it.

I hope I'm wrong.

I've seen very few players do it...and the fact he's coming in mid-season just adds to it.

I hope I'm wrong.

A wee easy game against Hamilton before Hearts should do him fine ;)

Just heard a crazy rumour, well fingers crossed it's a crazy rumour but saying that he proved me wrong earlier day about Miller being linked with a move to Italy.

The rumour is that Scott McDonald is the replacement for Miller on a 6months loan deal, and John Fleck has been given the option to go to Motherwell until the end of the season.

Just heard a crazy rumour, well fingers crossed it's a crazy rumour but saying that he proved me wrong earlier day about Miller being linked with a move to Italy.

The rumour is that Scott McDonald is the replacement for Miller on a 6months loan deal, and John Fleck has been given the option to go to Motherwell until the end of the season.

Kenny Miller, Kris Boyd or Scott Mc-fkn-Donald!! :lol:

The holy trinity.

If we start getting linked with the holy goalie, I think it will push me over the edge 25.gif

And d'you know there are some fans who'd accept Boruc if they felt he'd improved the team.

Someone was talking about Lambert for manager the other night. doh

KENNY MILLER is on the brink of a sensational move to Italy after he agreed terms with Serie A giants Fiorentina.

Sport of the World can reveal the 22-goal Rangers striker is set to move to the Tuscan giants before the transfer window closes.

Sources close to Fiorentina last night claimed Miller has now thrashed out a pre-contract deal which will DOUBLE the £20,000 a week he currently earns at Rangers.

Having a club the size of Fiorentina wanting to sign you is very flattering and testament to how good Kenny has been this season.

However, the Italians are keen to push the deal through as soon as possible after Gers made it clear they were prepared to sell their star striker to Birmingham.

Now Rangers will push the Italians to try and raise as much cash as they can to finance a deal to sign David Goodwillie from Dundee United.

Fiorentina manager SinisaMihajlovic swooped after his chief scout, former Rangers captain Lorenzo Amoruso, singled out Miller as the perfect foil for Italian striker Alberto Gilardino.

Miller's agent David Baldwin said last night: "Having a club the size of Fiorentina wanting to sign you is very flattering and testament to how good Kenny has been this season.

"Rangers have their hands tied with their current financial situation and we had been talking to several clubs about a pre-contract for next season.

"Knowing that Rangers had accepted Birmingham's bid and were willing to sell Kenny now has probably changed Kenny's thought process with regards to when he leaves."

fuck off if scott mcdonald came to rangers it would be an absolute disgrace the way he wound up our fans whenever he scored. Hes a horrible little fukin t*rrier and should be nowhere near our club and i would hope mcgregor would punch his cunt in if he turned up at murray park

David Goodwillie might be the next best striker for Rangers but he should not have the pressure of having to secure a title as soon as he signs. Kenny Miller has scored an abundance of goals this season to hide the fact that we let the highest goalscorer of the previous season leave for nothing. Kenny must be proud of himself for doing so.

I would rather sell Miller for 600k than sell McGregor. We can get Goodwillie for a million and he will finish the feeds he is given but replacing a top class goalkeeper is a different story