Rangers & Bursaspor agree fee for Kenny Miller

haha why dont you loved black footballers. I called them double lunged footballers. They fight untill fall the last sweat drop of their body :D ( interesting sentences :D )

They are more friendly than the others. :D

And by fuck can they pick cotton.

:lol: i never noticed carlton cole on this page, i was referring to miller obviously

And Darius Vassel and Geremi on the page before! :lol:

The wee Turk was talking about them being 'double-lunged'. :ph34r:

Guest SandyWATP

haha why dont you loved black footballers. I called them double lunged footballers. They fight untill fall the last sweat drop of their body :D ( interesting sentences :D )

They are more friendly than the others. :D

Say this to Balotelli...

miller has arrivet to istanbul and weared his nwe teams scarf. videos are coming a bit later :D

I like you gh, but there comes a time when the truth is required...Kenny Miller is a fkn dumpling.

At £50k a week he should be wearing a mask.

I love how theres all these people that hate him now :lol:

Where were you six months ago? Just as bad as turncoats, two-faced hypocrites.

The hatred for him has always been there. How can you consistently keep up your hatred for one man for the 3 years he was at the club, that would just be whinging I admit I had to put up with him but now he's gone so fuck him

The hatred for him has always been there. How can you consistently keep up your hatred for one man for the 3 years he was at the club, that would just be whinging I admit I had to put up with him but now he's gone so fuck him

Hatred isn't something you have to try hard to maintain, it's always there whether you want it or not.

Although I very much agree with the bit in bold ;):D

I love how theres all these people that hate him now :lol:

Where were you six months ago? Just as bad as turncoats, two-faced hypocrites.

Basking in the glory of being champions and Kenny Miller's 21 goals helped that cause.

I won't lose any sleep about him leaving and I don't particularly like him but only a fool would fail to see how important Miller was in winning 4 trophies while he was here.