Rangers & Bursaspor agree fee for Kenny Miller

it is millleeeeeer timeeeeeeeeeee :D

he wil probably arrive istanbul at 22:00 pm by turkish time.

Aye, good luck with that one mate :lol:!

Nothing personal, but if he does go there, I will officially be of the 'monna everyone but bursa' mindset when it comes to Turkish football ;)

If he is flying out tomorrow then a fee is agreed, Rangers wouldnt let him go all the way over there otherwise.

He's free to speak to anyone. In the last 6 months he can discuss terms for a pre contract agreement but we're still discussing a fee with Bursaspor to push the deal through this window. Smith said last night that a deal wasn't far off.

I don't know why Bursa didn't just go for Jobbie Keane.

Baffling, isn't it ?

Far more better strikers out there than Kenny Miller for that amount of money.

Like I said before, its incredible what a consistent year in football can do for you.

I am so happy because of this transfer. sorry if I hurts ranges fans.

I had taken an scarf (half of it is rangers scarf -blue-white , the other half

of it is bursaspor scarf -green white)before Bursaspor- Rangers match. It was a gift ( for swapping rangers scarf ) I couldnt have chance to swap it before the match. So I was thinking that I cant use it. After miller I use this scarf at every home match :D:21:

in addition Transfer fee must be about 600k.

our clubs make small touchs for robbie keane but our first aim was bony wilfried an kenny miller.

Prepare to be frustrated Green Hools, before he leaves you for Besiktas.

In all honesty, I don't know how he'll do out there. I've got a feeling it could well go tits up.

Fenerbahce, Besiktas and Galatasaray cant make transfer from Bursaspor. We dont sell our stars to to our rivals. Miller is going to wear 2,5 year our hoops if he will be successful at Bursaaspor. ;)

Also fenerbahce, besiktas and galatasaray are footballers cemeteries :)

Fenerbahce, Besiktas and Galatasaray cant make transfer from Bursaspor. We dont sell our stars to to our rivals. Miller is going to wear 2,5 year our hoops if he will be successful at Bursaaspor. ;)

Also fenerbahce, besiktas and galatasaray are footballers cemeteries :)

Miller was a decent player in the SPL, in the Turkish League he will struggle.

Don't get too excited over this move, if you build him up I think your setting yourself for a fall.

But if you don't hype him up you'll see him as one of the players that is decent, but underrated by your support.

Football economy is very huge in Turkey. European's fifth biggest footbal ecomomy.

fans behaviours doesnt change in turkey.You are right about Wassel. football is way of life for us.

is it true kenny is joining you guys, i can't be arsed going through the pages