Boxing and MMA

12 hours ago, esquire8 said:

I think he is. After what he said at the presser too, very unlike what he has been since winning the titles. 

If he pulls it out the bag and beats Usyk then fair enough but the man doesn't look right at all. 

I disagree, I think he realises he can't talk shit to Usyk so he is trying to get into his head by other means. 

1 more sleep I was almost taken by all the talk about a Usyk victory. Never changed tho and still fancy fury maybe not by stoppage but I can't see how usyk can get close to fury to inflict damage on him. If he uses his height and reach it'll be easy work. 

Coverage already started gonna make a full night of it with a few beers. That bird that presents on sky has sensational legs. Heard earlier that Laura Woods can't present on tnt cos of some accident or other. Sky, tnt and dazn all on the coverage.

9 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

Coverage already started gonna make a full night of it with a few beers. That bird that presents on sky has sensational legs. Heard earlier that Laura Woods can't present on tnt cos of some accident or other. Sky, tnt and dazn all on the coverage.

Wont post it but her injury looks fucking brutal

13 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Not really impressed with the undercard TBH.

Thought i would be better for a fight of this magnitude. 

Aye, would have thought the undercard would be more impressive with this event, but the Saudis have arranged this 5 Vs 5 between Warren and Hearn in a couple of weeks time so that will have affected tonight a fair bit. If they could have had that event as the undercard to the undisputed championship, that would have been some event, but still got that one to look forward to spose

22 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

Aye, would have thought the undercard would be more impressive with this event, but the Saudis have arranged this 5 Vs 5 between Warren and Hearn in a couple of weeks time so that will have affected tonight a fair bit. If they could have had that event as the undercard to the undisputed championship, that would have been some event, but still got that one to look forward to spose

Was actually gonna pay the £25 and buy it, then I had a look at the undercard and thought naw, stream it'll be.

Yea, bar the main attraction, the 5 Vs 5 fights looks a lot better.

19 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Fury will try and bully him using his height and weight.

He also knows Usyk doesn't take a good body punch well.

Can't see past a Fury win.

Fury to fold him like a deck chair.

11 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Was actually gonna pay the £25 and buy it, then I had a look at the undercard and thought naw, stream it'll be.

Yea, bar the main attraction, the 5 Vs 5 fights looks a lot better.

Aye is a good card.