Why does january always pan out like this...

ricksen_da_best

Miller will move on the last day of the transfer window to a premiership team before their 5 o clock deadline. We then have the money to sign Goodwillie, a whole palava leaving us all staying up till 12, only to find he will sign at 5 minutes to midnight with a chick young special.

I love to hate tranfer windows. Great when we are bringing someone in, horrible when we are losijng someone. I really don't think Goodwillie will be going anywhere but Rangers, although I would like it to be sooner rather than later.

Same applies to the Miller deal, if he is going he should do it as fast as possible so as to cause as little disruption to the squad as possible. I think we are maybe already past that stage though.

I just wish Saturday would hurry up so we can get back to playing football.

If u think the money from the Scottish cup game will go towards goodwillie good luck to u in ur quest for a fantasy land.

I don't see why it shouldn't.

The bank can look at last years accounts as a benchmark of how we will do this year.

We should be looking at the same results as last year plus:

Reduced wage bill again

More CL tickets sold due to a more attractive draw

More CL points gained.

A full house v Them.

It's not unreasonable to expect a small percentage of that to be put towards securing a replacement for Miller. There may be the possibility of us getting a slice of any fee from the sale of Charlie Adam (10% of anything over 500k was the muted figure).

I can see the bank ringfencing (for want of a better word) the cup tie money

Anyone able to give an educated opinion on these question/thoughts

Do the bank want us down to zero debt b4 allowing money to be spent on the sqaud?

When we get to zero debt will lloyds give us a new overdraft facility of say 10mill max?

When we get to zero debt will the club change/swap banks, either out of bitterness towards lloyds for not loosening the purse strings a little bit or to a bank with not such a harse way of dealing with things. (Remember RFC is a customer to lloyds and lloyds would not like it if we went elsewhere with our loans/overdraft facilities etc, they make money from our debt)

Should we look elsewhere for credit, Santander barclays, there's loads to choose from

I can see the bank ringfencing (for want of a better word) the cup tie money

Anyone able to give an educated opinion on these question/thoughts

Do the bank want us down to zero debt b4 allowing money to be spent on the sqaud?

When we get to zero debt will lloyds give us a new overdraft facility of say 10mill max?

When we get to zero debt will the club change/swap banks, either out of bitterness towards lloyds for not loosening the purse strings a little bit or to a bank with not such a harse way of dealing with things. (Remember RFC is a customer to lloyds and lloyds would not like it if we went elsewhere with our loans/overdraft facilities etc, they make money from our debt)

Should we look elsewhere for credit, Santander barclays, there's loads to choose from

I would change banks as no other club in lbg is subjected to our Stalin like regime.