Kenny Millers Form

CM72

After watching the game and despite us scoring 4 and dominating the game, Kenny didnt seem his usual self today. I know hes got other things on his mind but if he is pleading Walter to play him then surely Walter must be sure that he is in the right frame of mind to play. If Kenny does stay I can see this transfer speculation ruining his season.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If he stays until the end of the season with no intention of signing a new deal or he signs a pre-contract with another club then that is the type of performance you will see from him for the rest of the season.

Please leave now so we can bring in a player who wants to be with us and will be willing to put a shift in.

Has to improve on 23 goals..... :lol:

Nice to see your debating technique is at its awful best :)

Since the contract speculation has come on hard, his form in the few games we've managed to play has been woeful. I hope it's a blip should he stay, but if we can replace him with Goodwillie before January is done I'd do it.

There has been contract speculation since August......

Only Rangers fans would want rid of someone on millers run of form....we are a strange lot (or some of us are ;) )

You can't deny the contract speculation has increased in the past few weeks.

I'd rather replace him with one of Scotland's brightest young talents just now when we can get a wee bit of cash in for him, as opposed to him leaving at the end of the year for hee-haw.

I think young Goodwillie would do just fine. As I said, if Miller stays then I hope he starts to look interested soon, but we need to box clever and look beyond the short term. I still think we'll win the league should we sign the Dundee Utd man to replace Kenny.

Miller looked as though his head was else where today, he was pish, so why didnt Smith put on Jela or Beattie when papac even came off he could have put either of them on instead of Foster put Wylde to LB. Miller should be no where near the first team untill he has decided to stay rest of the season or GTF.

Nice to see your debating technique is at its awful best :)

Since the contract speculation has come on hard, his form in the few games we've managed to play has been woeful. I hope it's a blip should he stay, but if we can replace him with Goodwillie before January is done I'd do it.

I wouldn't have Goodwillie either, as decent as he is, the boy has more front page headlines than back, we have enough of that with McGregors publicity seeking munter and Kyle Laffertys antics (Although he does seem to have settled now) without bringing him in too.

I don't agree miller isn't interested, it's a daft accusation to be honest and something lazy to type on a MB as he hasn't scored in a couple of games.

Not really, he's looked disinterested in my opinion.

Just because it's not your opinion doesn't mean it's necessarily wrong, as I seem to keep having to remind you ;)

Not really, he's looked disinterested in my opinion.

Just because it's not your opinion doesn't mean it's necessarily wrong, as I seem to keep having to remind you ;)

To accuse a guy who has tried his heart out for us over a few years of not trying, with no evidence, is ridiculous and pretty insulting to the player. As i say it's lazy stuff to type on a MB.....

i want him to stay. To single him out for the celtic game....och come on, He had no service and every single player bar Jamie Ness (who was ok) was absolute disgrace. Miller's form has been fine,its just when people look at the mhedia that they get all "ooh he isn't trying". One of the Gers best performers since coming here and has had an amazing season.