Kenny Millers Form

CM72

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Going round in circles and pretending you know what is going on in someones head is pointless.

It's a running theme on this website to talk down and disregard our best players, we are some supporters at times..... :anguish:

So you've never heard of a player becoming disinterested in the six months before a contract is up, no? Do you not accept that it is a big possibility, given we've accepted two offers for him?

I assume (why I assume this I don't know...) that you saw what happened with Brian Laudrup in his last six months at Rangers. If it can happen to a player like that, it can certainly happen to a player like Kenny Miller.

It's natural for a football fan to question why their star striker, who has been a consistent 7/8/9 out of 10 all season hasn't turned up for the past few games just as he's becoming free to sign a Bosman deal with another club.

So you've never heard of a player becoming disinterested in the six months before a contract is up, no? Do you not accept that it is a big possibility, given we've accepted two offers for him?

I assume (why I assume this I don't know...) that you saw what happened with Brian Laudrup in his last six months at Rangers. If it can happen to a player like that, it can certainly happen to a player like Kenny Miller.

It's natural for a football fan to question why their star striker, who has been a consistent 7/8/9 out of 10 all season hasn't turned up for the past few games just as he's becoming free to sign a Bosman deal with another club.

Of course i saw him, Laudrup didn't stop trying, whatever the hard of thinking might tell you, i find that notion an insult to the great man.

A loss of form and not trying are two totally different things.

Although he has scored 22 goals so far he has not been playing that well tbh.

It was like playing with 10 men today and I hope he is nowhere near the team come Tuesday night.

something not quite right about that phrase but I sorta see what you mean :lol:

Of course i saw him, Laudrup didn't stop trying, whatever the hard of thinking might tell you, i find that notion an insult to the great man.

A loss of form and not trying are two totally different things.

That's what I've been saying for the last half hour!

He's not DEFINITELY not trying, but alongside a loss of form, a slight injury or a bit of fatigue, the possibility of him having his head turned by recent developments is up there as a reason why the last few games have been in such contrast to the last four months.

Never put his foot in for any 50/50's incase he broke a toenail.

Precisely why he shouldn't of played. He looked totally disinterested and didn't bring anything to the game.

All this 'Kenny Miller will always give 100% unlike Boyd'..

BULLSHITE

Im not sure wether i want too see him go but looks like hes off if he is handing his top to a kid and waving bye. He has been fantastic in front of goal this season and we would have to replace him with a known goalscorer. If he does stay though i feel as if every game he plays in will be just like todays, Pish.