Including everybody at Ibrox who . . .

Adam's deep crossing is up there with the best iv seen. But his crossing from anywhere else, i.e. down at the by-line is rubbish.

His work rate isnt good, his tackling is woeful but his potential is great. He has a sweet left foot which can be used to great effect next season.

Hes a natural footballer, not an athlete. Too many times young players are seen as excepetional when they are big, powerful and fast. These players are then trained to be athletes. An example is Wayne Rooney, but he has the natural touch unlike most other similar players.

In short, Adam is a natural footballer.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam's deep crossing is up there with the best iv seen. But his crossing from anywhere else, i.e. down at the by-line is rubbish.

His work rate isnt good, his tackling is woeful but his potential is great. He has a sweet left foot which can be used to great effect next season.

Hes a natural footballer, not an athlete. Too many times young players are seen as excepetional when they are big, powerful and fast. These players are then trained to be athletes. An example is Wayne Rooney, but he has the natural touch unlike most other similar players.

In short, Adam is a natural footballer.

Agree JA.

The amount of flak Adam comes in for is crazy. How many points has he won for us this season? A lot of fans may slag his set pieces, but they've won us at least 2 games.

Sionko sat behind me at Ibrox last Saturday, he knows he'l be out in the summer.

You must sit near me mate :)

Well when i say 'behind me' I mean 2 rows down and about 6 to his left :shifty:

Where do you sit?

Agree JA.

The amount of flak Adam comes in for is crazy. How many points has he won for us this season? A lot of fans may slag his set pieces, but they've won us at least 2 games.

And again, it should have won us the game on Saturday. Our strikers couldnt score to make the breakthrough or finish the game off (which cost us 2 points), we had to rely on Adam, again. (tu)