Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter

BlueSuedeSambas

I'd say Mortal Kombat. Only played one Street Fighter on the PS2, and although it was great, I enjoyed MK more. Far more characters, and the fatalitys were cool as hell. SF's big combo moves were ridiculously hard do to, and just involved mashing the controller.

Brilliant game (tu) I really like the subspace emissary bit, very like streets of rage in parts.

:praise: Epic game.

Bought it off xbox live a few months ago and me and my mate completed it.

I never remembered it being that easy back in the day though.

aye the maze bit is bloody annoying as hell, but the fighting parts are absolutely awesome

my fav character to go is kirby :blush:, so much easier to fly with the wee fat shite :lol:

Aye, he's pretty good for not getting knocked off. I tend to go Yoshi or Link just for nostalgia's sake.

Railgt, I downloaded streets of rage as well the other month. I think it's just easier cause we're all used to much more complex button presses nowadays.

• 3 weeks later...

Is anybody buying the new Mortal Kombat?

I think it's out in April and it looks far more visually impressive than Street Fighter 4 was.

My brother will be, so I'll give it a shot as well.

The graphics look great, but it'll be the first one I've played for years. Have you seen the new X-ray type moves?

It has to be the old tekken games there far more fluid and have more depth to them that said the new ones awful I picked it up as part of five for a fiver preowned from blockbuster and that was to much for it. I agree bout the new mortal kombat though it looks incredible whens the playable demo out does anyone know